Any websites with Ferrari's racing history would be greatly appreciated | FerrariChat

Any websites with Ferrari's racing history would be greatly appreciated

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by Ferrari0324, Apr 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Yep, just as the thread states. I'm writing a paper on the history of Ferrari; his life, history of their racing, and cars. I have pretty much everything i need for his life and their cars, but I can't get as much information for their racing history such as Formula 1, GT, etc. as i would like. If you know of any websites with 50 years of information or a good amount, it would be greatly appreciated. Just remember this is a paper in honor of Enzo Ferrari, and not something i'm just trying to throw together.

Thank you

2. owsi

owsi Karting

Dec 7, 2003
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Check out www.grandprix.com Look in the Encyclopedia section under constructors. There is a fairly extensive write up there.

3. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Thank you, i really appreciate it. Now i just have to get myself to actually write it!

4. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Wow! i just really looked at the website, and this looks like everything i will need. THANK YOU!

5. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    Wow, very nice site.
    Thanks for the link...