F1 Shell Stickers - Free to Good Home | FerrariChat

F1 Shell Stickers - Free to Good Home

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Kevallino, Apr 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kevallino

Kevallino Formula 3

Feb 10, 2004
    Mid-Ohio
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    #1 Kevallino, Apr 8, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I have these "not available in America" F1 stickers that really need to go to a collector of this stuff. I got them because I could - I have an office in Sydney that forwards my Aussie mail to me in LA so just had them sent to Oz - and now have the scanned jpeg as my keepsake. I love the Ferrari F1 team as much as any of us, but would really like these to be in someone's collection of F-stuff instead of laying in a box with the artwork I did in grade school that my mom sent me recently.

PM me with a mailing address and I will forward them in the envelope they came in, which has a cardboard "stiffie" to prevent bending and a "With Compliments from Shell Motorsport" card included.

Cheers
    Kevin
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    You have a PM!!

3. Kevallino

Kevallino Formula 3

Feb 10, 2004
    Mid-Ohio
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Will be in the mail tomorrow for you.

Cheers
    Kevin

4. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Kevin, you are a first class person. Thank you for your generosity.

5. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    Kevin, do you only have 1 set? I sent you a PM just in case tyou have extras. Please PM me back. Thank you.

6. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Kevin,

if you ever come across those huge Shell stickers with just the logo (the yellow shell) the size of a bout a foot by a foot, please let me know. Happy to pay for them.

I have a full size F1 sim at home and always search for big stickers to put on. A Shell one would be great.

PS: Also searching for a big (1 foot by 3 feet) Marlboro sticker.

7. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    Andreas, I bet you can get one of those Shell stickers by calling directly the Marketing & Promotions Dept at Shell Oil. I am sure they can lead you in the right direction and would be helpful. Try the main number at 713-241-6161

8. Kevallino

Kevallino Formula 3

Feb 10, 2004
    Mid-Ohio
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    tifosi12

I don't actually collect this stuff - I just happened to see the free sticker deal from Shell a while back and thought I would get them because I could but having received them I thought I'd pass them on to a collector.

Just trying to think of where you might get those Shell stickers though - maybe there is a lubricants distributor around you or something that might have them. I remember back when I was a kid I collected stickers and we used to go up to the beer truck guys to get "BudMan" stickers so you might try that (or use one of your kids or borrow somebody's!!!)

Cheers
    Kevin

9. Kevallino

Kevallino Formula 3

Feb 10, 2004
    Mid-Ohio
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Way ahead of me - F-chatting AND getting ready for work on the West Coast slows up the ol' posting response time...

Cheers
    Kevin

10. Kevallino

Kevallino Formula 3

Feb 10, 2004
    Mid-Ohio
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Not available in the US - still.

Cheers
    Kevin