328 Buyer's Guide Needed | FerrariChat

328 Buyer's Guide Needed

Discussion in '308/328' started by venusone, Apr 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. venusone

venusone F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    I need a good “buyer’s guide” type book on 328s. Does one exist? Looking to research detailed differences in models from year to year, etc. Thanks.

2. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Check Forza. Someone may have exact issue! I know they did one on the 308 that spurred me into the market.

Then my lovely first wife threw me into the housing market, shortly thereafter....

3. Eric308gtsiqv

Eric308gtsiqv Formula 3

Nov 26, 2001
    Orange Park, Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric Eiland
    Forza did do a Buyer's Guide for the 328 GTB/GTS series -- it's Issue No. 15. However, it is no longer in print nor available through Forza. Unfortunately, I don't have that issue in my stack either...but they do occasionally pop up on eBay from time to time...just expect to pay a bundle for it :)

I did find this write-up in the archives: www.modena-motors.com/Technical%20Articles.htm -- of course, it's not really a buyer's guide though.

--edit: sorry...apparently, the above link no longer works or is under construction at the moment. :(

4. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    PM me with your address. When I get home on Sunday I'll copy the Forza article and mail it to you. Incidentally, I have about a billion other 328 articles that I can send. I'll pick out a few.

5. jhl1963

jhl1963 Karting

Jan 1, 2004
  6. Cincy Ken

Cincy Ken Karting

Jan 24, 2004
    Cincinnati
    Check Keith Blumel's "Original Ferrari V8," as well. It goes into a fair amount of detail regarding the evolution of the 308 / 328 series, and I found it quite helpful when selecting my vehicle.