Look What i Saw...!!! | FerrariChat

Look What i Saw...!!!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by 134282, Apr 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    On my lunch break...! Just sitting behind some car at a stop light...! i u-turned into the gas station, pulled up closest to the street and whipped out my camera just in time to snap one off as it passed by... It's such a thrill to see a Ferrar "in the wild", i don't think i'll ever get over it...

Anyone on here, by chance...?

Cool car... :)

2. Zupra

Zupra F1 Rookie

Mar 31, 2004
    St Louis
    Full Name:
    Chesney
  3. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Awesome stuff Captain Carbonation!!

The modular wheels really fit the lighter colors well.

4. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Ferrari stalker.

5. Zupra

Zupra F1 Rookie

Mar 31, 2004
    St Louis
    Full Name:
    Chesney
    his anem is beefcake lol POOKI

6. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    You know it...! :)

Yeah, Jordan, the car looked really awesome... i hope it see it some more...

7. JH

JH F1 Veteran

Nov 14, 2002
    Odense, Denmark
    Full Name:
    Jonas H.
    I was driving to lunch today, when I saw a Porsche Carrera GT and a DB9 right next to eachother on the highway, that was the most awesome sight I've made this yeah.

8. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    NNO, do you carry the camera all the time? The pic looks too good for a shot that was taken in spur of the moment! You have mastered the tech of paparazzi (sp?).

9. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    I thought I told you to stop following me!

10. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Randy, you were in my neighborhood...! YOU'RE following ME...!

Yoshi, yes, it was just a spur of the moment shot... Thanks... Yeah, i carry the camera everywhere i go... EVERYwhere... For reasons exactly like this one... :)

11. shelbee

shelbee Guest

So.........

It is only a spider??

12. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    #12 writerguy, Apr 9, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  13. shelbee

shelbee Guest

This was shocked me last year. He just took delivery in a couple days. He took it on the first run.

14. Jimmy540i

Jimmy540i Formula 3
    BANNED

Jan 11, 2004
    Los Angeles / NYC
    Full Name:
    www.Jimmy540i.com

Okay.. who's the wise guy that stole my car, painted silver & chop-off the top?

15. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL, Jim... The correct name for the car is the Scuderia Sebring GT 2+2 LWB Cabriolet Speciale...

Doc, that's just awesome... i would flip out if i saw an NNO on the road...

Jimmy, i don't know, but the thing looked sweet...

16. Jimmy540i

Jimmy540i Formula 3
    BANNED

Jan 11, 2004
    Los Angeles / NYC
    Full Name:
    www.Jimmy540i.com
    Jimmy, i don't know, but the thing looked sweet...[/QUOTE]

I've always love the silver 360, they look awsome, especially in real life.

17. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    I had TWO rumble past me in one afternoon while driving in Europe last June. Freaked out because I hadn't seen one before. Of course, I was in Maranello, so it was more understandable :). (they both had predelivery plastic tape on them = break in runs)

18. shelbee

shelbee Guest

I am surprised that he only drove maybe 40 mph, perhaps changing lane ready to exit the freeway??

19. Bimmerista

Bimmerista Formula 3

Feb 7, 2004
    Carrollton, TX
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Awesome F360M Spyder & Enzo!! I have a couple pics of Enzos on the road, but haven't developed the film from the camera yet.

20. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    You have great eyes Carbon and you think fast when you see a Ferrari.
    Wednesday I was waiting on a red light...then I look whats behind me..a black F355. omg!
    Plus I had my camera with me ...and I didn't even thought of taking pics when the F355 passed me. I was too busy looking at the car.

21. David_S

David_S F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Mountains of WNC...
    Full Name:
    David S.
    Wow, I'm a pretty big fan of the 360 and think the spyder looks great (especially in fly yellow), but that color and that particular angle, with the shields just doesn't appeal to me.

22. Prugna 328

Prugna 328 Formula 3

Sep 10, 2003
    L.I.N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Gregory
    Carbon is that c/o Kings Pk. Rd. and Jericho Tpke.? If that is the gas ststion I'm thinking of, many years ago when I lived there the owner had a 308 and one day when I pulled in for gas I did a major double take. Filling up was a 288 GTO. WHOA! MY FAV!

23. Prugna 328

Prugna 328 Formula 3

Sep 10, 2003
    L.I.N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Gregory
    Carbon was I right?

24. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Sorry, been away all day...

Yeah, i took the picture sitting in my car in the Citgo on the corner of Jericho & Kings Park... The 360 Spider was at the light on Jericho, heading westbound... i was headed eastbound, with the green arrow to turn onto Kings Park... i took a sharp left after turning, dipped into the gas station, parked and was set up just in time to get the picture... i beeped and waved but the guy was on his cell phone... i remember two or so years ago, driving by that same Citgo and seeing a 3X8... Now that you mention it, it's very possible that it was indeed a 288... Do you know where Meat Farms is...? In the shopping center on Commack Road...? The guy who owns that place owns a blue Maranello... i had a chance to shoot the breeze with him a few years ago when he was having trouble with it in the Mayfair shopping center one night, after having dinner at Ciao! Baby... Nice guy; told me to come by Meat Farms one day and he'd give me a ride... i never did, 'cause i felt kinda funny about it; what was i gonna do...? Walk in the door and say, "Hey, i'm here for my ride in the Maranello."...? He was really nice, though... i wish i could see him around again; if for nothing else, just to chew the fat... He was a nice dude...

Hey, what was that address on Cottonwood again...? i went up and down there one night but didn't see anything... Then i couldn't remember the address and it was dark so i just kinda gave up on it and figured i'd come by another day, while it was light out, but haven't had the chance...

25. Prugna 328

Prugna 328 Formula 3

Sep 10, 2003
    L.I.N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Gregory