Welcome 2 The O.C.'s first annual Sports Car Rally!!! | FerrariChat

Welcome 2 The O.C.'s first annual Sports Car Rally!!!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by supdawg79, Apr 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. supdawg79

supdawg79 Rookie

Apr 9, 2004
    That's right everyone!!! This year I have decided, along with the help of 4 Unlimited Speed, to organize an all out Sports Car Rally in Orange County, CA. Since Newport Beach seems to be a nice spot for such events, I have looked into a couple of venues in which this Rally can be held. It is now time to start a registry of who would like to attend, so I can get an estimated head count. It will be sponsored by 4 Unlimited Speed, and will feature photo-ops with models and plenty of fun factor.

All Attendee's must register prior to the event.

***JUNE 5TH IS PROBABLY GONNA BE THE SATURDAY FOR THE EVENT, SINCE MAY 29th IS PART OF MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND...***

School will be out for most, and summer will begin. Perfect weather always a plus!

Okay...Please go ahead and register here with your name, vehicle, and # of guests you would want to bring, location, etc.
    Lookin forward to a strong showing. See you there!

-D.S.-

2. Aureus

Aureus Formula 3

You might want to explain exactly what the event is, or have a link to a website that does. As your post doesn't really describe it that much. Is it a race? A car show? a race and car show? what is it?

3. supdawg79

supdawg79 Rookie

Apr 9, 2004
    This is just going to be a Sports Car gathering, featuring lot's of fast rides, and exotics. We will be meeting and greeting around 10am and vendors will be out as well to promote products. Models have been mentioned to appear, and it is in a great part, where there is lot's of food options. The Champagne Market is across the street, and they make a mean sandwich. Hope to see everyone there!

4. WFO_Racer

WFO_Racer Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Newport Beach Ca
    Quick question ,does Hayashi know you snagged his picture to promote this ?

5. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    Is there a point to covering DK's plate on the F1 when everyone knows what it is, for darn sakes it's in R&T!

6. supdawg79

supdawg79 Rookie

Apr 9, 2004
    I believe he posted this on the SupraForums site, and I just happened to like it. I am not using it for promotional purposes. I have this to use:

7. supdawg79

supdawg79 Rookie

Apr 9, 2004
    Everyone in the O.C. is welcome...

8. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    please don't. try asking him first. because he posted it somewhere, doesn't mean you can throw it around, giving people the impression this is a photo from a prior event.

even though most pictures are copied and faked left and right, we all know where this image comes from. and nope, it isn't from lamarossa either. he's using it too and getting a lot of flack for it.

9. supdawg79

supdawg79 Rookie

Apr 9, 2004
    Sorry there, but this post is about a Sports Car Rally. The picture is nothing of importance to me, and if you are in any way offended by me posting it, I'll gladly take it down so no one give's me any crap about it..........