Spotted a 360 spider | FerrariChat

Spotted a 360 spider

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by marcof1, Apr 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. marcof1

marcof1 Rookie

Dec 1, 2003
    Chicagland
    Full Name:
    Marco
    Spotted a Beautiful Black 360 spider w/ a black top north bound on the Kennedy n/b on the Edens this morning at about 9:30am. Who ever was driving, beautiful car.

2. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Welcome to the board!

I spotted a red 308 yesterday. Oh wait, that was the reflection in the shop window.
    :)

3. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    I will bet that the Black 360 Spider was my Doc. He has one,and I believe that he lives in the City,but,he works out of Lutheran General Hospital On Dempster,in Park Ridge.That car was certainly heading in that Direction... I am seeing him on Monday...I'll ask him.

Yes,I also had my Red 308 out today. We saw a Yellow 360 Coupe,with a Black Viper SRT10 following it on Butterfield Rd. in Oakbrook Terrace,about Noon today.

Then,My Daughter and I went out to St.Charles to watch my Sons' Soccer game. We saw a White 512TR Parked in a small Industrial Park,on Route 56,(Butterfield Rd.),just West of Route 59,in Warrenville. On the way home,I stopped by it to Check it out. It had a plate that said,(something like) TCKT HVN...? (Ticket Haven...? Heaven...??) Anyone know him? (or Her...???)