ferraris et. al. at a house on sunset in BH? | FerrariChat

ferraris et. al. at a house on sunset in BH?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Doody, Apr 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    hey all. i'm in BH for a few hours before heading back to boston. a buddy and i were heading back to his place down sunset and we passed by a house that had two red 550 barchettas, a maranello, a couple other cars, and a droptop bentley behind the gates. some interesting event?

mr. curious,
    mr. doody.

2. XJARGH!

XJARGH! Rookie

Feb 29, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Yeah it was my bachelor party. I had the riff raff parked in the back.

:)

3. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    There was a yellow 550 behind gates at (what I assume to be) the same house today....just east of the BH Hotel? They had about 6 Fcars there for a Superbowl party.

DL

4. jbjavaheri

jbjavaheri Karting

Mar 4, 2004
    West L.A.
    Full Name:
    Jason
    One of my best friends lives up the street from there and claims that Tommy Hilfiger lives there. Who knows? Wouldn't be surprised though.

Maybe Ralph Lauren?

The car collection is sick though. I see it all the time. Two 550 coupe's and one 550 spyder (not Barchetta) obviously aren't enough for this guy. And a Bently Azure, Bentley Arnage, and an AM Vanquish, etc...

5. VROOM!!!

VROOM!!! Formula 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Those cars must all be the owner of the houses becasue they are ALLWAYS there, attleast every time i pass by it.