ferrari stradale ? | FerrariChat

ferrari stradale ?

Discussion in '360/430' started by tacoz4sale, Apr 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tacoz4sale

tacoz4sale Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2003
    Can the 360 cs bumper be placed on a normal 360 application?....it would be nice to have that body kit (cs) on a spider version...kinda stunning and sharp IMO...

2. t88power

t88power Formula 3

Feb 19, 2001
    Puerto Rico
    Full Name:
    Ernesto
    If you find out, let me know... I would also be interested in CS bodywork on my 360M.

Ernesto

3. shelbee

shelbee Guest

and 2004 :)

4. 4RE Bob

4RE Bob Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    Muskoka, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Bob
    My dealer says "No". He says the factory won't sell you one without a CS VIN #.

5. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Perhaps not the factory then... maybe an aftermarket co. will duplicate one?

6. tacoz4sale

tacoz4sale Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2003

yeah!..that would be awesome...but costly

7. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan

Could it be possible to find find a CS owner who would be willing to let you use their VIN to get the CS parts? ;)

8. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    exactly. i'm sure we'll soon see a "tuner" offering a very similar fitting to that of the factory CS.

9. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    it wouldn't be that difficult to have a mold made and reproduce it in fiberglass form, and eventually in CF. a company like valence would have experience and knowledge in doing this. however, I would think the big boys from ferrari would come down on them for reproducing it, unless it was slightly different - maybe a little bit better in some respect (how?).

10. Jimmy540i

Jimmy540i Formula 3
    BANNED

Jan 11, 2004
    Los Angeles / NYC
    Full Name:
    www.Jimmy540i.com

I was thinking the same on my 360 coupe, talked to Chris @ Ferrari of OC and he says most likely not possible. He says the bumpers might look the same from the outside, they inner connects are different.

Anyone has more info, let me know. I don't mind a CS front bumper on my 360. :)

11. midnite360

midnite360 Rookie

Dec 20, 2003
    there is somone who has done it already..let me find the pics and i will post them ASAP

12. Jimmy540i

Jimmy540i Formula 3
    BANNED

Jan 11, 2004
    Los Angeles / NYC
    Full Name:
    www.Jimmy540i.com
    Please do, also part # and pricing would be nice. :)

13. G-force

G-force F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles
    They did that with 288 GTO wheels I remember. I had a Tr at the same time that I wanted to put the GTO wheels on it also. I ordered a couple of sets (sold one set to a friend for his TR.) So the serial number requirement can be
    gotten around.

14. Gary(SF)

Gary(SF) F1 Rookie

Oct 13, 2003
    Los Altos Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Gary B.
    I did...and I would...and I do.

Gary

15. thomas_b

thomas_b Formula Junior

Sep 15, 2003
    looked into the parts manual - the main spacer plates (mounts) are the same as well as the internal ducting - I would be surprised if F has changed the connects, i.e. frame parts

CS front bumper weight 33lbs and 5lbs for the spacers – so there is a good reason to go aftermarket and loose some weight by avoiding US/CDN bumper regulations – I thought Hamann(?sp) was offering a CS look-alike bumper

Personally I would not be sure if I would do it without also changing the rear-end of the car, i.e. the integrated spoiler on the engine cover of the CS, as well as the suspension modification – the 360 is a ground effect car

16. Jimmy540i

Jimmy540i Formula 3
    BANNED

Jan 11, 2004
    Los Angeles / NYC
    Full Name:
    www.Jimmy540i.com
    Thank you so much for the info. I guess I will just keep with the stock bumper. Won't install Hamann even if they pay me. :)

17. ponyup360

ponyup360 Rookie

Feb 15, 2004
    Huntington BEach, Ca
    Full Name:
    Jerry Lotter
    I amlooking to do the same. Front and rear spoilers are available. I have the gas cap if you need one. $200 per unpainted. Wheels are being delivered. Shold have it all done by mid summer.