Purchased new 04 360 Today!! | FerrariChat

Purchased new 04 360 Today!!

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by superyota, Apr 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. superyota

superyota Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2004
    Newport Beach
    First things first...thanks for everyone's help with my purchase, I don't think I could have done it alone. Cant wait to join you guys on all the runs.

I bought it from Ferrari San Diego (the guy who orderd it originally backed out)

04 360 F1 coupe.
    Red
    Tan interior
    Elec. Daytona seats
    Red Calipers
    Front Challenge Grills
    Shields
    Modular Wheels
    Upholstered top
    Leather rear shelf/door
    High Fi sound with subwoofer
    Pirelli Tires
    Battery Charger

I paid sticker price (about $203K out the door). The should come off the boat on 4-22.

My only concern is that the 05 will be the new 420 and the value of this car will drop. What do you guys think of my purchase? This my first Ferrari.

2. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    Congrats!

3. Jimmy540i

Jimmy540i Formula 3
    BANNED

Jan 11, 2004
    Los Angeles / NYC
    Full Name:
    www.Jimmy540i.com
    Congrates! I heard the 420 should come as a 06 model (not sure).

I have pretty much everything I wanted on my 360 (Except for the Subwoofer, let me know how you like the sound when it arrives).

4. silverf1modena

silverf1modena Formula Junior

CongratS!!! If you are happy with your car, do not worry about depreciation, new model etc... Don't let stuff like that get to you! If you put it in those terms, there is no end. There will always be newer cars. Even the 420 will be a older model. Just be happy with your car! You have a great car! There are people with old Volkswagen bugs that are happy, even if the new Beetle is out. You car will be a classic one day like any other Ferrari! Don't look back! Enjoy! Thats all that matters! Now when she arrives, take some snapshots and show us!!! Congrats once again!!!!

5. V8_I6_V6TT_V12

Apr 10, 2004
    does anyone know when is 420 will be released ? is it 05 or 06

6. superyota

superyota Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2004
    Newport Beach
    I am definetly very happy with my new car... the wait is killing me. The great part is that I can place my 420 order right away so I will have the new car 12-18 months after the release. I will be posting pics the same day I get it. When is the next crystal cove/ st regis run?

Does anyone know if the 420 will be an 05 or 06?

7. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Although it was a different financial climate back then, when the 360 was introduced, the outrageous demand drove the 355 market through the roof...remember 360s going for 100K+ over window at first? I remember seeing Fiorano 355's going for 200K!!!

Either way, enjoy the car and get on the list for the new one!!

DL

8. RP512TR

RP512TR Karting

Jan 11, 2004
    FRESNO
    Full Name:
    Ross
    Superyota congradulations on the new car and enjoy with good health. I would not be to affraid of the reasale value of your car after the 420's come out after all look at the 355, its almost ten years old and if you have a nice car you will still get good money for it.

9. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Congratulations on your new car! It seems Spring is in the air and everyone's adding new cars to their stables! hehe... Enjoy it in good health.

Byron

10. silverf1modena

silverf1modena Formula Junior

My thoughts EXACTLY!!! Well put!!! I'm sure it would be nice to have the car you own be worth alot but who cares what the market value will be if you love your car!!! I mean the market value for some of the older gen Ferraris might be lower but the nicer example are worth far more! So, enjoy your car and love it! Man, I love mine!!!

11. s_eric09

s_eric09 Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    George
    congratulations, I expect pictures :-D