FDC Launch Party | FerrariChat

FDC Launch Party

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by FastRed355, Apr 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FastRed355

FastRed355 Formula 3

Oct 3, 2003
    Westwood
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Remember the great event put on last July on Pasadena? My intro to some of the fellows and to the drives that followed.
    I won the raffle for the oil service at Blackhorse Motors (It took me awhile to get there since I do it once a year). The service was great, took me right in with no waiting. Carl and his employees were very personable and provided good service.
    Of course I had the pleasure to see the other cars he had and to visit Black on Black. Saw F-50, many Barchettas, Maranellos, and 360 Spiders( a beautiful titanium, gray Daytona seats with black inserts), A Shelby Series 1,
    Testarossa, 328s, Dino, and more.
    Thank you FDC and Blackhorse.
    STEVE

2. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Steve,
    You are very welcome. Glad you were finally able to cash that raffle ticket in! Thanks to the generosity of Blackhorse motors to donate their services!

Byron

3. EVartanian

EVartanian Formula 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Sunny SoCal
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Was the launch party only last July? I missed it, but it feels like much further back than that. Actually, the only one I've been to was the Enzo drive, and that truly was one of the greatest days ever. Just unbelievable. Cheers to the FDC!

So...are there plans for an anniversary celebration? :) July is right around the corner...

4. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    You only change your oil once a year? ****...

5. FastRed355

FastRed355 Formula 3

Oct 3, 2003
    Westwood
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Since I drive only 2ooo miles a year, I base my oil service on time rather than miles.

6. tifosi

tifosi F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Sep 5, 2001
    texas
    Full Name:
    Tom D
    sounds like I will have to fly out again for another event :)

7. FastRed355

FastRed355 Formula 3

Oct 3, 2003
    Westwood
    Full Name:
    Steve
    LOL- Tom, you are so right. That was a fun week-end.
    You want to organize it or should I?

8. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Tom, Steve - it was a phenomenal weekend... we really do stand to top that one this year, don't we?! :) Steve, HOB again? haha... I know DES really loved that night! Vegas? hmmm...

I think Wasabe-girl wants to help plan a weekender... let's all do something in July... a weekender to Hearst? SLO? Big Sur?

Tom - how's that Mondial? You'll have to come out and we'll go for a spin in my new 456!! :)

B.

9. FastRed355

FastRed355 Formula 3

Oct 3, 2003
    Westwood
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Byron,
    We should do another evening event. The Foundation manager at HOB just recently inquired about us organizing an event there. I don't know if we want to end up there after a run, or just make night plans for everyone to party.
    Lets get some feed back.
    Yeh, get Tom, Des, and Martin back to LA.

By the way, FDC is doing an over-nighter at Hearst Castle. I just signed up for it.