355 interior pictures | FerrariChat

355 interior pictures

Discussion in '348/355' started by jordan747_400, Apr 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Im looking for some very unique and beautiful 355 interior pictures. The colors dont matter, but I want them to be beautiful --not just the standard tan with tan carpets or black with black carpets, etc. I'm going to be repainting my 355 GTS model to Rosso Fiorano and I am looking for some inspiration for the interior. I have searched the internet and some of the archives but haven't quite find what I am looking for...

Thanks a lot!

2. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    here's one of my favorite interiors in a 355. granted you're not going to do the same color scheme, but this will give you an idea for the detailed stitching.

3. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    Jordan, good color selection! My 355 (which is still in a shop for touch up repairs & for 30K service) will be here in 2-3 weeks, and it is in Rosso Fiorano. Interior is tan. (I preferred lighter color, but couldn't find any locally) I hope I can find some inspiration from this thread, too.

Andrew, I haven't seen yellow stitching for 355 interior before. That looks good!

4. I love it all black inside with grey or white stiching. Or all black seats with tan wheel and tan dash.

5. Storm-Rider

Storm-Rider Karting

Nov 7, 2003
    Wow Ferrari employs the best grandmas in the world! Just kidding, anyway, I would love to see Azuro California with a tan or black interior with Azzuro California stiching. I think it would look great and maybe it would still look subtle stitched even on the dash, unlike that yellow stitching on black leather! Sorry I have seen WAY too many weird Lambos today!

I think it's a great idea because you are reminded of the great exterior color when you are driving and cannot easily see the exterior!

6. ashsimmonds

ashsimmonds F1 World Champ

Feb 14, 2004
    adelaide, australia
    Full Name:
    Humble Narrator
    take some hints from some little cousins... (plus, get the wheel outta the passenger seat and put that gearstick back... just doesn't look right without it, may as well have bench seats in those cars :) )

7. murph7355

murph7355 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2002
    SE England Yorkie
    Full Name:
    Andy
    #8 murph7355, Apr 11, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    Yes, those crema interior look so gorgeous w/ Rosso Fiorano, but I couldn't find one. Do any of you know how much will it cost to re-upholster inside of 355 spyder? Could it be done w/ stiching to match exterior color?

9. jhjvdm

jhjvdm Formula Junior

May 28, 2003
    Jordan,

Find attached some F355 interior colours

Joop van der Meer

10. PBRacer

PBRacer Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Stan
    Was that tan dash and door panels an original factory option. I like that much better than my black dash and doors

11. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry

Yes, Yes, Yes - That is Gorgeous! That is the choice Jordan. :)

12. felix66

felix66 Karting

Feb 21, 2004
    London
    all very nice interiors.....

13. F355 GTS EURO

F355 GTS EURO Rookie

Mar 30, 2004
    #14 F355 GTS EURO, Apr 16, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I'm sorry but I had to post this. This is one of the very unique ones I have seen. But I think the best would be Red exterior with Black seats and Red stitching.. Another option I thought of was the same thing with Tan seats and Red stitching but I'm not sure how that would look...
    I would also be interested in finding out about how much it would cost to get something like that done...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

14. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
  15. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
  16. shelbee

shelbee Guest

Off topic, but don't you guys think that the interior of 355 is a bit out dated??

17. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Shelbee,
    Yes i do. It's one of the few really disappointing areas of the car and the 360's interior seems like a quantum leap forward. To be fair, the car is coming up to it's 10th birthday so i guess we can be a bit forgiving !

18. Some what but it still looks very good for its age the 360 interior is missing that big center console I like that in the 355.

19. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    Wow, waking up a 16 year old thread.