1969 Ferrari 246 | FerrariChat

1969 Ferrari 246

Discussion in '206/246' started by jams, Apr 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jams

jams Rookie

Apr 10, 2004
    I don't know how to really use this site, and I'm trying to get information on this particular model. ( 1969 Ferrari 246)
    I was wondering how much it originally cost, and how much it cost now.
    How available for purchase it is, and what would make the value of it go up?

2. richard_wallace

richard_wallace Formula 3

Feb 6, 2004
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Richard Wallace
    Wow - that is a few big ones...

I would first start by some basic research... First go to www.qv500.com take a look around at the 246 - all the years, price, info, etc.

I would then do a search on this site - in the history section. There are a lot of interesting information there.

I would then look at the Ferrarimarketletter.com - look at the price trends, current ones for sale, etc.

Once you get some of the basic stuff answered - the more specific questions can be answered by many on this board... (I think you will be well served if you take a look at these sites first - and get a good overall picture of the car's, production numbers, sale value, etc... before we dump on you all the other stuff.)