Saturday lunch (April 10th) at the Resort at Semiahmoo, Blaine, WA | FerrariChat

Saturday lunch (April 10th) at the Resort at Semiahmoo, Blaine, WA

Discussion in 'Canada' started by f355spider, Apr 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Hey Canadians! Come join us Americans for some lunch at the Resort at Semiahmoo (http://www.semiahmoo.com/contact_map.asp). We are all driving up from Seattle, and expect to arrive around 11:30am. One of our members is planning to drive his F40!

The more Ferraris the better! We will try and arrange all the cars in the parking lot for a picture. Americans and Canadians, sharing in the Ferrari passion,....can you feel the love? :)

Watch out for the border traffic at that hour and give yourselves plenty of time, I would say at least an hour from Vancouver, perhaps a bit more. Check here before you leave: http://apps.cbp.gov/bwt/ ....Pacific Highway is usually the quicker of the two...listen to 1130am on your radio for updates every 10 minutes.

See you all there!

2. VanCooper

VanCooper Formula Junior

Oct 16, 2002
    Ok, I'm free this saturday? can I come in my Cooper S?

3. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Come on, have we every turned down any enthusiast?!

Sure you can bring the Mini.

4. tsang85

tsang85 Formula Junior

Mar 5, 2004
    Vancouver
    please take pics and post them here!

5. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Here's the link to the pictures, what a great day! http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14155&page=4

I think we had over 15 Ferraris on our little drive up to Semiahmoo. Unfortunately NO Ferraris from Vancouver, even though it is a much shorter distance for you... :( "Vancooper" showed in his terrific Mini Cooper S and was the only representative from the Canadian contingent. (great to meet you btw)

We're all looking forward to the Italian Car Show in North Van on June 20th (Father's Day)...here's a nice friendly challenge: Are you guys going to let us beat you and have more Ferraris from the States at that event for the fourth year in a row? It's your event, you guys ought to be "spanking" us silly on attendance! :)

regards,
    Dave

6. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    I would have loved to attened this event...but its pretty far from ontario! Looks like you guys had an awsome time, i love the pics of the 360CS and the F40! Amazing!!

Lucas

7. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    Dave, as much as I would've loved to come down and enjoy this beautiful weekend we are having, amongst a huge gathering of Ferraris, you are aware my car is away and I certainly wasn't going to come down and follow in my daily driver. If that were the case, you'd have to wait all day for me to catch up! Thanks for posting photos of the event as it gave us a taste of what went down.

Its predicted its going to be another long, hot, dry summer, there'll be plenty of other opportunities for getting together...

We would beat you in attendance at the show... If we had that many Ferraris around.