PIN code entry - 355 - New remotes | FerrariChat

PIN code entry - 355 - New remotes

Discussion in '348/355' started by rossofiorano355, Apr 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rossofiorano355

rossofiorano355 Karting

Dec 22, 2003
    NOLA - Bham
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Has anyone ever successfully entered his or her alarm PIN code using the ignition key? I have a new remote set and have confirmed my original PIN code with FNA, but after dozens of attempts, no success. The alarm system is operating normally with no faults and I am following the service manual input procedure to the letter.
    The first step in programming new remotes is to disarm the system by imputing the PIN code using the ignition switch, achieving two flashes and beeps as with the remote, but I cannot get past this step!

2. Villaconn

Villaconn Rookie

Apr 12, 2004
    Horsham, PA
    Full Name:
    Ricky Marrero
    Don't feel bad. I tried doing that to no avail. I even called my local dealer and they acted like they did not know what I was talking about. Their suggestion was to bring the car to them and they would take care of it. Creeps!

Cheers,
    RM

3. jayz

jayz Formula 3

Jan 16, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Jess
    i'm also having a problem entering my 355 PIN code. i've followed the steps outlined in the manual, but i can't get the alarm to deactivate

Can someone provide some tips on how to enter the PIN correctly. :)

thanks
    Jess

4. eric355

eric355 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2005
    Toulouse (France)
    Full Name:
    Eric DECOUX
    Have a look at the end of this thread ....
    http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132424&page=4

5. jayz

jayz Formula 3

Jan 16, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Jess
    still having trouble entering my pin code

my siren battery may need to be replaced. could this be the reason i'm having trouble entering my pin code?

any help greatly appreciated :)