Theives SUCK! | FerrariChat

Theives SUCK!

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by F40, Apr 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    #1 F40, Apr 11, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Was washing my dad's daily driver today and when I opened the front passenger door the weather stripping fell out from the top... Turns out someone broke into my dads car by bending the top of the door back with a crowbar(dented the roof, tore weather stripping, and door is still semi-bent) then stuffed a coat hanger down it and unlocked the door... They didn't take anything from the car, thankfully. The car was parked at my dads office... The underground parking in the CNA building at Scottsdale Rd. & Drinkwater in Old Town Scottsdale, 2 streets over from where Concorso was... Kind of sucks that people break into the cars there.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Patrick,

That sucks. I had my truck stolen from my apartmant in Mesa when i first moved out here in broad daylight. i even saw them driving down the street with it when i was walking back to my Apt. for lunch. To make a long story short i had to go to douglas to recover it. Then it sat in the body shop for 6 weeks getting fixed. Got it out and took it right back the next morning for another 3 weeks to get it fixed correctly.

Rob

3. flashman

flashman Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 5, 2004
    Star Valley, Arizona
    Full Name:
    William Rappaport
    This crap is only getting worse around this town!