Dealerships: Park Place is perfect! | FerrariChat

Dealerships: Park Place is perfect!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by triXXXter, Apr 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. triXXXter

triXXXter Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2003
    Ft. Worth TX
    Full Name:
    Steven G. Ogden
    I recently went by the Park Place of Dallas. It just amazes me (considering I plan to own dealerships) that they have such a great setup all within a few feet and on the same street. On Oak Lawn it starts with the Pre owned lot. Nissan 350z up to a SL 55 and CL 600 and everything in between. Then across the street they house the new Mercs and a Maybach. Don't like the Maybach? Walk down a few feet and take a look and the Phantom. Ok you decided you want the Phantom (to be driven by your driver) and E55 to be driven by you, but now you need that sports car. No problem. Go down a few more feet to the Porsche House and get your new GT2. Great now to complete your driving needs all you need is that Cayenne Turbo and that G.T. Ok the perfect Maser Coupe right here (sitting outside!) with the Cambo to make cruising a breeze.

Seriously, all these cars in stock, on display, most outside. It's a damn dream world there!

I will have to work very hard to build my chain of dealerships as good as this.

Any just incredible dealerships near you or ones you deal with? How do you rate them?

http://www.parkplacetexas.com/

2. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Sounds like the Momentum setup that Ricardo Weitz owns.

--Dan

3. Tyler

Tyler F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2001
    dusty old farm town
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    Park Place really is a great dealership.

4. AnotherDunneDeal

AnotherDunneDeal F1 Veteran

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    Momentum is in a buy/sell agreement right now. The Audi store sold last week and the BMW store should go in a couple of months-max.

5. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Really? His daughter is cute. She got a Z8, wanted a 330.

--Dan

6. AnotherDunneDeal

AnotherDunneDeal F1 Veteran

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    I was speaking with the sales manager of Momentum Audi last Friday and he said they were doing the papers that afternoon. Said that Pete Delongchamp was bailing on Momentum and selling the BMW store in a couple of months. I do not know about the one he has down by NASA.