West Michigan Get Together | FerrariChat

West Michigan Get Together

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by Jerrari, Apr 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    Guys, this is pathetic that we don't get together for lunch, dinner, drinks, etc. in our area! I say let's get together in G.R. (good central location) on a Saturday for lunch later this month, anyone interested?

2. 348_Spiderman

348_Spiderman Formula 3

Feb 16, 2004
    Cumming, GA
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Name a date, I'll be there!

3. skipgt4

skipgt4 Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    GR Michigan
    Full Name:
    Charles VDB
    I'll be there. Where? When?

4. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    How about Saturday the 24th at 1:00 pm at Hooters?

5. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    Hello.......................????????????????????

6. skipgt4

skipgt4 Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    GR Michigan
    Full Name:
    Charles VDB
    the one in Grand Raids on 28th street? I can be there. Let me know for sure.

7. twoshort

twoshort Rookie

Jan 22, 2004

If you're there I'm comin to look at your cars :), but i assume he's talking about the one in Muskegon...

8. skipgt4

skipgt4 Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    GR Michigan
    Full Name:
    Charles VDB
    Well there goes that Idea. My wife just called to tell me we have a wedding to go to. Sorry On another note. Jerry how are the plans going tothe car show in Muskegon this summer?

9. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    OK, how about Saturday May 1st at 1:00 at Hooters (and this is the Hooters that I meant in the first place) on 28th st. in G.R.? FYI: Plans for the car show fell through. We were going to do this in conjunction w/ the Summer Celebration, but Chrysler is a major sponsor and as soon as they got wind of this, they threatened to pull the $80,000 that they give to this festival each year for sponsorship. Absolutely NO events that feature other marques, period. The organizers of the festival were really bummed because we had them very excited about this show that we were going to do.

10. 348_Spiderman

348_Spiderman Formula 3

Feb 16, 2004
    Cumming, GA
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I won't be able to do the 1st, I've already got plans (friends from Grand Rapids will actually be visiting us on Saturday!) Let me know if you schedule something like this again, I would love to participate!

Mike

11. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    OK fellas, here is our chance to get together. I am having a party on Saturday May 22 at my house in Norton Shores. The band starts at 7:00 p.m. Food, drink and valet parking provided. Please bring your Ferrari and RSVP. Thanks, Jerry.