355 Challenge Grill... | FerrariChat

355 Challenge Grill...

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by felix66, Apr 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. felix66

felix66 Karting

Feb 21, 2004
    London
    ....anyone know of a good/cheap/reliable supplier. Or at least how much it is likely to cost from a dealer (I had heard they have recently come down in price).

F

2. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    I got mine from Karl Verdi, £560 + VAT, so that's a little cheaper than a main dealer . Found it difficult to track down to be honest, with supplies quite limited.During search, i spoke to QV who said they were having some made and the cost would be around half price.But they never called back so i don't actually know if the grills were ever made.

3. felix66

felix66 Karting

Feb 21, 2004
    London
    Thanks Tony - I will do some calleing around - KHPC reckon they are around £450 +VAT now at the main dealer but will call and check.

4. dave355gtb

dave355gtb Rookie

Mar 14, 2004
    swansea, uk
    Full Name:
    david adrian evans
    I got one last week for £506 (including vat) from Dick Lovett (Swindon), i had to wait 3 weeks for delivery. I think Ferrari UK order them in batches from Italy ,so delivery times can vary. There might be same up for grabs if Ferrari
    UK have over-ordered.

regards,
    David

5. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Typical.....i wait 5 months for mine and then Ferrari UK cut the price . Cheers...

6. felix66

felix66 Karting

Feb 21, 2004
    London
    Result - I will be on the phone tomorrow (sorry Tony - I promise not to mention..... too often)

Thanks David

7. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Ba*tards !

8. felix66

felix66 Karting

Feb 21, 2004
    London
    for those interested in a challenge grill - buyer beware.....

I have been on the hunt for one and found 2 yes TWO in stock. BUT Maranello have them and they refuse to sell them at the ferrari UK price of 430 +VAT instead they want £538.40 + VAT on the basis that even then they will be losing money on the grill!!!!

Well given I have spent a fortune with them in the past I think I will just order one from Ferrari UK at the new price (and no I am not tight by any stretch of the imagination - I just don't see why I should pay more than the going rate).

Anyone finding some in stock elsewhere or maybe a secondhand grill - please PM me.

Thanks

F

9. Ade

Ade Formula 3

Jan 31, 2004
    UK
    Sorry to increase market demand... but I'm interested in one too!! Tony will you sell yours?? :) I'll give you 200 quid as its second hand.... heh heh

10. basher

basher Karting

Jan 19, 2004
    Full Name:
    Fraser B
    blimey ....mine cost 355 brand new !!! That was last year tho....

11. felix66

felix66 Karting

Feb 21, 2004
    London

where from basher??

12. basher

basher Karting

Jan 19, 2004
    Full Name:
    Fraser B
    Pretty sure it was Graypaul or Lancaster...... and think it was MArch alst year