Saw my first 360CS | FerrariChat

Saw my first 360CS

Discussion in '360/430' started by Teenferrarifan, Nov 22, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Yo guys,
    today I was at Algar and saw my first 360 CS all I can say is wow!!! The nose looks so much more jacked up (for lack of a better word) all the smooth edges on the front are now extended out and then pulled back in for a more edgy look. I love it! The interior on this car was all red alcantara. It looked pretty good esp. because the dash was black on red but how well does this stuff hold up esp. on seats? I loved the carbon fibre center console that really made the car look more like the ENZO. This car didn't have the strip and I would rather not have the strip after seeing how good this car looked. The carbon fibre and lexan rear window also make the car look more at home on the track then street. There are many small touches that really make this car cool. Anyone else see this one? If not it is already sold so stop by soon before it is off the floor.
    Erik

2. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    This car has to be seen in person.
    Erik

3. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    I'm happy to hear you saw your first 360 CS!

As for me , I'm still waiting to see one and to HEAR one!!! :)

4. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    John drive over here from Canada!! Come on man it can't really be that long of a drive can it? Seeing the CS would be worth it. :)
    Erik

5. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    I will wait until Ferrari of Quebec gets one and if they don't I'm coming! hehe:)