Capristo 1,2 or 3????????? | FerrariChat

Capristo 1,2 or 3?????????

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by balfas, Apr 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. balfas

balfas Karting
    BANNED

Dec 2, 2003
    Toronto Canada
    Full Name:
    balfas
    Can anyone tell me which is the best choice Capristo 1,2 or 3. I want sound but no resonance like the substandard tubi exhaust. Any thoughts? Thank you.

2. whimike

whimike Karting

Jul 26, 2003
    Los Gatos, CA
    I don't believe any of the Capristo models have any appreciable resonance. I have a level 2 and it is perfect, no resonance at all. I believe the level 1 is pointless, it makes the car as quiet as stock. The level 3 I have been told is very loud, meant for a race track. I think level 2 is the perfect balance, but that is just my opinion.

-- Michael

3. Jimmy540i

Jimmy540i Formula 3
    BANNED

Jan 11, 2004
    Los Angeles / NYC
    Full Name:
    www.Jimmy540i.com

go w/ 3 = LC

4. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Does anybody have any links for Capristo and what applications they make? I was wondering if they make 3 levels for all applications of just for newer models. Thanks.

5. Brandi

Brandi Karting

Jan 27, 2004
    Milano, Italy
    Based on F-chatters opinions here and some vids + soundfiles i've heard, i'd say the level 2 is the best one... not too quiet, not too loud...

6. Gary(SF)

Gary(SF) F1 Rookie

Oct 13, 2003
    Los Altos Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Gary B.
    Jeez, Jimmy, I thought you took your Level 3 off and sold it because it was too loud. Why are you now recommending it? My apologies if I have a faulty recollection of events.

Gary

7. team360

team360 Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Bell Canyon, CA
    Full Name:
    Scott Platt
    If you have a 99' than the level 2 is good, 2000 and up the level three will be the best choice.

8. HGParts

HGParts Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2003
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Heiko from HGParts
    hey guys

well i would allways take the sound 2 on all the cars 99-04 its realy the best version you can put on the cars. sound 1 is also not so quiet but a little less in idle and higher rpms. for more info send me an email.