Ferrari themed office decor? | FerrariChat

Ferrari themed office decor?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by lukek, Apr 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lukek

lukek Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2003
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    LK
    I have seen threads about houses and garages, but how many people have car stuff at work (provided that they do not work out of their garage/home)?
    Mine should be humbled within seconds:

Some vintage Ferrari models, an Alfa Milano (75) seat converted into an office chair (I am not paying $2K for the Recaro version), Ferrari Barbie, E-type steering wheel, an old Ferrari tachometer with "NFG" written on it in black marker, and an aerial picture of Concorso Italiano I attended last year.

thx
    luke

2. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    I think the best here is Chris with the F40 by far the coolest office ever. There are pictures on the old board look for the 355 desk

3. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Pat, you're talking about Chris Parr, right...? i remember those pictures, but i thought those were of his own "personal" room in the basement of his house... Not sure, could be wrong, that's just my (horrible) memory seems to recall...

4. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    Yep you are right Carbon. I thought was his office but now that you say that i beleive you are right that it was in his house downstairs.

5. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Well, I've got a shelf of 1:18 Ferraris, the top shelf is retired or current helments, signed by various famous people, and the other day the Owner of the company told me, "put up some shelves and get these trophies off your desk! You can't get any work done in a trophy display case!" LOL

Empty champaigne bottles too!

Oh, and the Ferrari F1 Calendar. This month shows Micheal sitting calmly as flames lick away at the fueler rig/tank jucture. THAT"S COOL UNDER PRESSURE!

I just counted. Five trophies (My largest is just too big to fit in here!) and four champaigne bottles.

Hey, this one's not opened yet! Bring me some ice!

And of course the Ferrari Shield mouse pad.

6. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    I have 1 prancing horse (small bronze) from Millimium Fine Arts, F-50, C-6 Corvette, Shelton's Challenge Car, and a regular 360.

7. venusone

venusone F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    I resemble that. Won 1st place for one of my F40 photos thank you in a contest.

8. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    From the old board

9. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
  10. Kevallino

Kevallino Formula 3

Feb 10, 2004
    Mid-Ohio
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    My office ain't in that league by a country mile but I do have prominent photos of myself in a yellow 355 spider generously provided by my most excellent "better half" (rented in Sydney for a day and driven as any rental car would be) as well as the 512 BB wheel nut paperweight, also provided for another birthday by my wife.

Plus I have the "My Pictures" rotating screen saver full of F-car photos gleaned from the Web.

Cheers
    Kevin

11. ETW

ETW Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    MA
    Is that Mr. Parrs house? Does anyone know how he got that 355 desk? Can you buy them somewhere? Im thinking of re doing my pool table room with a Ferrari theme like he has done. Anyone have ideas?

12. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    After seeing Mule's....it kind of humbles my surroundings.

All I've got in my office is:

- 2 laminated photos of a Daytona Spider;
    - 1 desktop photo on my 308, my wife and I;
    - 1 frame with a collage of pictures of my wife posing next to various F-Cars at the former Ferrari dealer in Montreal;
    - and a smattering of various 1:43 to 1:18 F-car models on my desk.

13. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    That certainly is not mine - it was posted from the old board.

14. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    ooops!!

15. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    That's the coolest basement ever!! Do you have a link to that on the old board? I want to go read the who's and what's on that. I am envious!

16. lukek

lukek Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2003
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    LK
    Yeah, I remember these ones. I think you are right, it was the guy's "home office". If I recall, he did have some, ahem, zoning rules. Ferrari stuff started at the basement staircase.
    I have been pretty lucky. I have a 62 car display case (1.43) in the master bedroom ! My wife mostly tolerates my obsession.

17. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    I had the pictures on my hard drive, but I think a search on the old board for Ferrari basement should find it.

18. Dave

Dave F1 Rookie

Apr 15, 2001
    Little Rock
    Full Name:
    David Jones
    "but how many people have car stuff at work (provided that they do not work out of their garage/home)?"

Well my office is in the carriage house out back of the old victorian home we live in.

So I won't be posting any pics of Ferrari stuff, since you don't want to see home offices.

19. betticat

betticat Karting

Jan 2, 2004
    very very fun.
    another pics??????

20. ChuckEBaby

ChuckEBaby Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 7, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Chuck
    WOW!!! Unf***ing believable!!!

21. lukek

lukek Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2003
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    LK
  22. udalmia

udalmia Guest

i am just blown away! How many frickkin car models were in there?

23. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    The Ferrari desk was custom made for me by a gentlemen that has worked for me over the last 5 years.

All that is required is the front bumper, so you could use a 348, 355, or any TR variant.

I do spend alot of my time at that desk!

Chris

24. Steve

Steve Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Steve Jenkins
    Chris - that is SOOOO cool! Nice!

I have a 308 engine coffee table in my office. But I'm gonna steal some ideas from your office, too :)

http://ferrari.stevejenkins.com/downloads/table2.jpg