Our day at the Motorsports Club (thur. 4/8) | FerrariChat

Our day at the Motorsports Club (thur. 4/8)

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by otoupalik, Apr 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. otoupalik

otoupalik Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 22, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Brad Otoupalik
    Hey all,

So here I am getting ready for another Motorsports Club event (www.motorsportsclub.com) - the event that Simon and I run - thinking that it would be just anohter day. NOPE. I start to see people gathering and gasping. What could this be I think???? Well, we are graced with the only Scaglietti bodied 1943 MM ever made. This is the one raced by Ascari in the Casablanca Grand Prix (detials escape me, but this was crashed in practice, then re-built by Scaglietti rather then Pinin). We also had a very nice Bolano courtesy of the Auto Gallery.

Here are some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here was my highlight:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was able to give the driver some one on one before he hits the MM later in May!

Too cool!

Thanks

Brad

2. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

#2 maranelloman, Apr 13, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. motoxxx63

motoxxx63 Rookie

Apr 4, 2004
    Hey Brad...it's Amir. Wish I could have made it. Im go home from school in 6 days. I talked to simon via email yesterday. Hopefully I can make it out to your next event

Amir

4. otoupalik

otoupalik Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 22, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Brad Otoupalik
    COOL! See you soon hopefully!

Thanks

Brad