Best detail job I have ever had! | FerrariChat

Best detail job I have ever had!

Discussion in 'Texas' started by DIGMAN52, Apr 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DIGMAN52

DIGMAN52 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 30, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    Philip C
    Just had Chris Pounds detail my 1995 355 Spider this saturday, and let me tell you that this young man loves cars, and spent 5 hour plus bringing my car back to new again. Amazing 5 step process on the paint really has it looking flawless. You can reach Chris at www.visablecare.com, and I could not recommend him more highly! Also a great guy to talk cars with, as my neighbor (owner of a twin turbo Diablo) will attest. He came back twice just to BS with us. Just wanted to let the car world know there are some people who take pride in their work, and it appears Chris just does this for his love of cars. Nuff said!

2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    I agree, Chris has done my 328 each year the past 3. Amazing how much brighter and new the car looks afterwards. In between the year I just use the Zaino detail spray and the soap cleaner. Looks great and easy after Chris does the hard part.

3. Eggman

Eggman Karting

Nov 23, 2003
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Full Name:
    Mr. P
    <aw shucks>

Thanks for the compliments, guys. You are great. Always a fun time doing your cars. :)

Humbly,
    Chris.

4. Nick R

Nick R Formula Junior

Jan 15, 2004
    Plano, TX
    Full Name:
    Nick R
  5. Nick R

Nick R Formula Junior

Jan 15, 2004
    Plano, TX
    Full Name:
    Nick R
    Hey does anyone know how to get a hold of Chris other than email?

Nick

6. Eggman

Eggman Karting

Nov 23, 2003
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Full Name:
    Mr. P
    Nick - Email is usually the best way to get ahold of me. I get home later in the evening, typically, so I respond at that time (or earlier in the morning). I sent you an email earlier today in response. Hope to see you soon!

Thanks again for everyone's interest.

Have a great one,
    Chris.