Spotted Red 360 | FerrariChat

Spotted Red 360

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by FerrariSlave, Mar 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Seen a red 360 spyder today in northbrook driving past northbrook court with the top down. Tried to catch up but light was to slow.

2. Anyone. ??

The Chicago board seems kinda slow now days.

3. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    At these low temperatures the oil in my joints starts to thicken. That slows the typing.

4. Lol.. Seen plenty of nice cars around chitown lately a few 360's and 355's a Gallardo lots of vette's and SL600's.

5. Noel

Noel F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

it might have been me, i'm not sure when i was up there...i can't remember what i ate for dinner.

i try to drive my car whenever i can.

6. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Yes,as I posted in the Other Thread...My son and I were out in ours (Red '81-308) last Saturday,and we saw a Giallo,(Yellow) 360 Coupe. And,a White 512TR. Yes,the exotics are starting to come out again....:) But,we also saw a Lambo,a few Vipers,and TONS of Corvettes. Lots of really Cool "Old Cars",too....:)

Make sure that all of you guys Join us for Drives,Shows,Cruise Nights...whatever. We will always post "Goings On" right here on FChat...:) The More,The Merrier!!!

7. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank

Yes,I always try to do my part....:) But,I have been really busy the past few days,Easter. Doctors,yesterday. Lawyer last evening. And,accountant almost all day today... Not to mention that my 12 year old Daughter is off school for "Spring Break" since last Thursday,and through the rest of the week,until Monday. So,she's "Hogging" the computer,"I/M-ing" with her Friends....I suppose that I could "kick her off" for awhile,But,it keeps her busy and out of my Hair,so,Thats O.K. with me....:)

8. I tried to catch up but I was stuck at the light at the exit of Northbrook Court shopping center. Looks like the 360 was moving along steadly. I posted the day I got back it dates 3-23-04.

Thanks for the reply.

9. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    Saw a black Gallardo on Lake-Cook road heading west near the 94N on ramp. Very attractive, a sharp looking car. However, and I do give Lambo credit for their style, to me its like the Z craze. In praise of the God drives a Lambo views of Alain Lambo, and the great insight of all the Mazda, Nisssan and Subaru WRX pilots, I suggest this comparison... think of Ingrid Bergman, Sophia Loren and you think beauty and class. Even after all these years the thoughts of these two are of what could be God sculpted curves, unbelievable voice, an unspeakable mystery about her personality. Now there's Pam Anderson and Christina Agulliera: hot, new, completely off the wall. Just after a few years, the once all the talk of the town actress and singer are now the tramps of the town. Tired, strange looking, conjures up thoughts of been there, done that. Back to Sophia and Inngrid: beauty, class, heart pounding. 308's, Testarossas? Classy, beautiful. Pam and Christina with Lambo's Countach, Jalpa? Well it was hot at the time. Does anyone really think now a TR is not as classy as a Countach. When one was 8 and had pics of the Lambo on their wall, it was all about what is crazy. Now, after all these years, the TR still carries the class it did when it debuted.

Also spotted today was a red 360 traveling south on I94 just south of 60, ( probably from LFSC. ) And later in the day what looked to be the same red 360 coupe heading north.

Rocketboy

10. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    You know whats funny? Even though it's about 20 years after "Magnum P.I.",I still get people asking me,ALL the Time,if my 1981 308 is a "New" Car...:) And,when I tell them that it's 23 years old,they find it hard to believe. Truly,a "Timeless" Body Design.

BTW....I had a couple Ideas for 3X8's that could easily make them "Look" a tad more Modern. Nothing serious,as I like mine just the way it is...But,I had an idea for different Side Window Louvers that would make it look More "Modern"....(Does it really NEED to look more modern? No,not in my opinion.) But,just thought of it as I see lots of Guys putting on newer Wheels to Modernize their 3x8's.