SNL rerun with Britney lip sync | FerrariChat

SNL rerun with Britney lip sync

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by JimSchad, Nov 22, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JimSchad

JimSchad Guest

How many times can Britney do the lip sync to The Zone? Saw it on SNL a month ago then again tonight and also on the VMA awards.

When I watch her all I can think is Janet Jackson ripoff. God the public are suckers to buy her bag 'o crap.

2. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I am a life long lover of Blondes... but SNL has Britney and Holly Berry(sp?).... Holly has got to be one of the most beautiful women in the world. Wow! she is making Britney look bad.

PS Britney can't sing. But she is nice eye candy.

3. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Britney is awesome. Blows Halle away. Ive seen her do In the Zone a few times and she wasnt lip synching. Her new album is actually pretty good.

4. 150shot

150shot Formula Junior

Jun 15, 2003
    San Dimas, CA
    Who cares if she lip syncs- she has a killer bod and knows how to shake it!

5. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    If nothing else, that annotation is conclusive and decisive proof that you are wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

Ever seen Britney without makeup? Not a pretty sight.

Halle RULES.

6. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Ever seen Halle with no makeup? Watch Monsters Ball, thats what you really get.

Britney as awesome, plus im not into milk chocolate.

7. wax

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
  8. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    There are women (walking down the street in Santa Monica, Malibu, BH, etc. on a daily basis) that are as hot or hotter than Britney Spears. Although she has been constantly shoved down our throats be her HIGHLY EFFECTIVE marketing strategy, Britney is a common looking blonde, by California standards.

Halle Berry is very exotic.

DL

9. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Please, you go and post a stupid link like that to try and prove a point? If you want, ill post a picture of Halle from Monsters Ball, no makeup and all. That would scare me to death in the morning. Halle would not even be in my top 50 woman. Britneys hot, thats all their is to it. You want ugly look at Christina Aguilera.

10. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Allan,

No man's opinion is an island! You ought to know.

DL

11. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    britney could work at the drive through window somewhere, fresh from the trailerpark and still get plenty of attention.

12. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    Birteny and Cameron both look great sans makeup.

My opinion. Call me ladies...

13. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    It's obvious that Britney Spears' manufactured image is generally considered attractive, otherwise she would be nothing other than the mediocre singer and rod-up-the-ass dancer that she is. You could find hotter girls on just about any high school cheerleading squad around the country. She's nothing more than t*ts and ass. Quick, name the last ugly performer to make it big. Besides the goofs on American Idol, that is.

14. wax

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Funny thing is, the manager of the building I'm in has Britney's headshot. She needs a new one. Just saw it a few minutes ago while we were talking rugby, "football" and hot water for the building. Come on, plumber...

First met Cameron without makeup, saw her subsequently with and without. Okay either way, and to toss another wrench into the mess - also saw J-Lo and Yasmine Bleeth when they both lived in a different building some oh, 6 years ago with and without makeup - in fact, even saw them both dripping wet on different occasions. Plus a special bonus.

With Makeup:
    Halle
    Britney
    J-Lo
    Yasmine

Without Makeup:
    Halle
    J-Lo
    Yasmine
    Britney

Hair wet, body wrapped in a towel, face-to-face meeting:
    Yasmine
    J-Lo

Nude, dancing around while dripping wet as viewed from across the courtyard at her neighbor's place:
    Yasmine (she always left her blinds and windows open)

Best homemade perfume:
    J-Lo - Greatest perfume ever. I told her to market the stuff & she said she wouldn't, because her mother taught her the recipe. I have never checked out the retail J-Lo perfume, therefore can't make any comparison.

Nicest ass:
    J-Lo - sit back. Look at the monitor. That's how close it was. Damn.
    Fran Drescher - See above
    Halle
    Yasmine - well, it was wet
    Britney
    Cameron

15. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Well now know the difference between you and I, J-Lo's ass is not attractive. Saw her on Mtv shaking more cottage cheese than you can shake a stick it. Like i said, im also not a fan of colored women. Not racist, but they are not my cup of tea.

Britney is exactly what i look for, Young, slender, innocent looking blonde. Anna Kournikova, Paris Hilton are also on my list.

16. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    And fran Drescher, ehh Omg, thats like looking at my Grandmother. Not to mention the voice.

17. wax

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Hahahaha - I agree there. BIG difference since 6 years ago. It HAS grown and gotten that orange-peel, ain't it? Just providing a bit of eyewitness account, is all.

Fran Drescher Solution: When the going gets nasal, just turn off the ol' hearing aid while pretending to get hair out of face. That's what I did while on the couch as her painted-on booty fabric hovered by the couch. Thankfully, she didn't cut one. As for vocals, she sounds like a sheep crossed with a donkey with nasal congestion, imitating Lucy Ricardo whining while partly crushed under a steamroller.

You wanna see a huge *ass/thigh:waist/upper torso* difference in ratio, check out Beyonce Knowles. Looks like an old-school bottle of chianti.

18. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    I cant stand Beyonce either. I like Kelly Rowland better.Atleast her body is hot.

19. navygakman

navygakman Karting

Feb 15, 2002
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    Stewart Chung
    #19 navygakman, Nov 23, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Britney's got ugly toes. But then, so does Uma Thurman (as in Kill Bill).

No sucking them toes for me! Yuck!!!!! :(

IMHO, I thought Britney was hot a few years ago when she was just plain jane.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

20. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Britney can do no wrong!

21. Mojo

Mojo Formula 3

Sep 24, 2002
    Washington St.
    Full Name:
    Joseph
    Britney's hot, Halle's hot, Anna Kournikova's hot.

22. Juice It

Juice It F1 Rookie

Sep 22, 2002
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Britney is hot by my vote goes to Heidi Klum. It don't get much better than that!

23. lotustt

lotustt Formula 3

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM

Halle is hot, Britney sucks she cant sing for her life!! Ever hear her sing for real she sucks so bad its horrible!! she is a lip sync queen what a fraud. Her body is hot, thats its.

24. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Actually i have heard her really sing, and shes not bad.

25. navygakman

navygakman Karting

Feb 15, 2002
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    Stewart Chung
    #25 navygakman, Nov 24, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017