Anyone here involved in the video game business..... | FerrariChat

Anyone here involved in the video game business.....

Discussion in 'Technology' started by FLATOUTRACING, Nov 23, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FLATOUTRACING

FLATOUTRACING F1 Rookie

Aug 20, 2001
    East Coast
    Full Name:
    Jon K.
    ...or have a contact of someone that is in the industry (PSII, Xbox, Gamecube etc.)

I have an idea for a video game but need some guidance about how to go about contacting various gaming companies.

Thanks!

Jon P. Kofod
    1995 F355 Challenge #23
    www.flatoutracing.net

2. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    jon - send me an email or pm. happy to help.

doody.

3. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    I've done testing for XBOX recently and have connections to MSFT gaming group and could probably get you in contact with Electronic Arts. PM me...

4. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    I was a game producer for Victory Interactive a few years back, we did Reno Racer. http://www.xtremeairracing.com/

I know a little about publishers and production. fire an email testshootcom @ models.com

Step one is get an agent to represent you, and protect your intellectual property. Step two is find a like minded publisher, then get funds to start development.

5. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Jon,

A very close friend of mine did a lot of the EA racing games while he was there, then started his own gig to do a bunch of other games (tetris for gameboy advance and a few others, don't recall which), and how is at MSFT XBOX as the project lead on Project Gotham 2.

He's a really cool guy who has seen both sides of the game - let me know if you want his info.

--Dan