Wiring harness for Mondial t - anyone who knows a reliable source? | FerrariChat

Wiring harness for Mondial t - anyone who knows a reliable source?

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by AR!, Apr 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AR!

AR! Formula Junior

Apr 8, 2004
    Berlin, Germany
    The wiring harness connecting the right cylinder bank of my Mondial t with the ignition system (1993, with Motronic 2.7) had a cable fire. There is not enough left to repair it, I definitely have to get a new one.

I just had to learn that getting a spare part will not be easy. Does anybody know a source?

2. MarkCollins

MarkCollins F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jul 2, 2002
    South England
    Full Name:
    Mark Collins
    AR

you could try QV(London) Ltd in the UK they may have a secondhand one or maybe a new one from Ferrari UK?

3. Ferrari_tech

Ferrari_tech Formula 3

Jul 28, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    Malcolm W
    I have checked our stock, but unfortunately we do not have the loom. However I have checked the stock at the factory in Italy and they have all variants. Your best bet is to order through your nearest dealer, there are three different types of the loom, so you will need to give them your chassis number, whether it's a catalyst car and if it's a cabriloet or coupe.

Hope this helps

MW

4. AR!

AR! Formula Junior

Apr 8, 2004
    Berlin, Germany
    Thank you very much for the hints. I started an inquiry at my local f-dealer, let´s see whether they come up with something...