Schumacher helmet | FerrariChat

Schumacher helmet

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by tifosi12, Nov 21, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Finally got the last touches on my Schumacher replica helmet: The case is from speedgear.com, some of the stickers from ebay, the big Marlboro logo and the horsey courtesy of Mike Charness and the original signature has been made possible through Anthony Ferrari from vavavoom.com.

2. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    The helmet is actually a motor cycle helmet from Schuberth (Schuey's helmet manufacturer), but it came bare any logos, just with the paint job. Logisticswise I couldn't get the visor logos on before Michael signed it, so I had to cut out some of it to make room for his sig. Oh well, but at least it is authentic. Signature happened during the Hungary weekend. At least one good thing that came from that weekend...
    :)

3. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Andreas;

Very cool. When are you going to get a 1:1 scale F2002 to add to your collection?

Rob Guess "The Other Rob"

4. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
  5. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Andreas;

Once i find the time to build my dream house i will have a "Racing Museum" room in it. I am not really interested in driving them as much as just having it a one of a kind show piece.

6. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Rob,

once you get your dream house, let me know. I'll be happy to get you jump started on that room. I got one myself, Jack and Bob are just about putting one together (as is one of my best friends). It is addictive and every true Ferrari fan should have one.

:)

7. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Andreas;

My entire house is already a race museum of sorts with meroribilia from my days of racing all the way up to Indy of this year. The problem is that it is all over the house scattered and not just in one room. I would post a pic or 2, but i just smoked the batteries on my camera taking pictures of my snowboard for an OT thread.