Spotted Black Challange Stradale | FerrariChat

Spotted Black Challange Stradale

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by FerrariSlave, Apr 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Was coming down 41 and noticed a real stunning Black CS with scuderia sheilds standing at what appeared to be a body shop right by the full moon resturant accross from the last detail in Lake Bluff on the 41 and skokie valley road intersection.

Didnt get a picture, It probley was a car from LFSC but it didnt appear to have dealer plates. Didnt really get all that good of a look at it.

2. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    Saw a black CS last time I was at LFSC. Was one of the most beautiful new Ferrari's I have seen in some time. Two tone interior with red and black seats, yellow dials. Wearing the shields on the outside as well. Maybe it was the same car as the one I saw at the dealer had a "sold" sign on the sticker...

On Lake Cook near 53 today, saw a purple Murciellago. Very wild. However, had some custom work done because it appeared that the intakes behind the swing doors had been removed in favor of a a permanently open black plastic box covering. Made the car look like low flying bat. I give them credit, it is definitely an aggressive looking piece of art.

Rocketboy

3. Those bat wings are part of the car they open up.

4. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    As mentioned, I know of where the intakes are and what they do. However, this had an intake where it wasn't a swing wing, it was fixed. Take away the fixed flat blade and imagine an L shape but cranked left 90 degrees. Then have this shape bolted on to the frame. Not only was it a bolt on but since was black, and the body of the car was not, it really stuck the eye and seemed just grab out at the air. I have yet to see the top of the wings of any of the new Lambos differ in color. This car did and as I was riding in my H2, I had a decent view of this definitely different, but still striking car.

Rocketboy

5. Nice I thought it was different but just wanted to post some pictures just incase. If you really see these cars in person they look amazing the CS is super wide pictures never do there justice.

6. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    Opps... The tone of my last post seemed harsh, please check your PM's for clarification.

RocketBoy