Any advice for a PPI near Port Huron, or Detroit? | FerrariChat

Any advice for a PPI near Port Huron, or Detroit?

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by tjacoby, Apr 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tjacoby

tjacoby F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Vancouver Canada
    Full Name:
    tj
    Howdy from up here in Vancouver Canada!

I'm interested in a Black 512BBi currently in storage at Port Huron, and owned by Steve Maman in Montreal (also on Fchat). I was hoping someone closer to the area could recommend a shop for the PPI or is Cauley it? I don't have anything against Cauley Ferrari and know nothing of them but it is a hefty transport charge back'n'forth and they may have liabilities concerns with me being present during the inspection. I would most likely fly out to be with the mechanic during the PPI and would probably be looking at the week of April 26th.

Thx!

2. funshipone

funshipone Formula Junior

Jan 2, 2002
    Harrison Twp. Mi. US
    Full Name:
    John Bicsak
    I would say Cauley Ferrari or I have work done by a excellent mechanic at Gratiot and 696 xway in Roseville east side only 40 minutes from Port Huron called V & W Motor Sales 586-777-4190 ask for Neno and tell him John Bicsak sent you great father son team.

3. skipgt4

skipgt4 Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    GR Michigan
    Full Name:
    Charles VDB
    My dad and Uncle and I have used a guy in Port Huron for mechanical work. I don't remember the name of the shop but his name is Terry Myr. 810-367-3965

4. tjacoby

tjacoby F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Vancouver Canada
    Full Name:
    tj
    Thanks very much for the leads, but found out today the car's now on it's way to Montreal for arrival today. Now looks like I can do a trip out next week with a PPI. fingers-crossed!