Anyone in Savannah | FerrariChat

Anyone in Savannah

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by netviper, Apr 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. netviper

netviper Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Saint Augustine
    Full Name:
    Dave
    We hope to be moving there shortly and I was wondering if there are any Fchatters there or other nice cars?

Thanks all!

2. kevfla

kevfla Formula 3

Nov 20, 2003
    Full Name:
    gone 4 good
    The Carreaper lives there. You won't have to look too far to find some of his posts. PM him!

KevFla

3. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    LMAO, yep here i am, PM me and i will give you my cell number if i can be of any help. i just got a promotion today at work ( yipee!!!) and i have been running around wide open!!!! i am actually in portwentworth right off I-95, near the airport. I-16 is very close to me as well . i am 15 minutes from the historic downtown area. cheers!

4. netviper

netviper Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Saint Augustine
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Are there any people on here with Ferrari's in savannah?

5. thecarreaper

Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    not that i am aware of, though i am working on a purchase as i type this. sorry my offer wasnt good enough.

6. netviper

netviper Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Saint Augustine
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Mike,

I, in no way, meant your offer was not good enough. I am not sure why you took it that way. I just thought there would be more than one ferrari owner in savannah. We have more than one ferrari in my crappy town now.

There are no NSX owners in Savannah either :(

I thought there might be a lot of cool cars because of the race track there.

Anyway, what type of Ferrari are you looking for?

7. thecarreaper

Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    sent ya a PM apology, but wanted to be man enought to put it here as well. been under a ton of stress selling my last 3 cars and trying to get the GTB in atlanta. there are a bunch of NSX's here, i dont know any of the owners though. be glad to show and your wife around savannah, you have my number, best. michael