Anyone want to claim this beautiful 360 ? (francis lewis blvd) | FerrariChat

Anyone want to claim this beautiful 360 ? (francis lewis blvd)

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Sharif, Apr 16, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sharif

Sharif Formula Junior

Oct 19, 2003
    New York
    Full Name:
    Sharif
    You can see hundreds of pictures on the internet of a ferrari, but seeing one "in the wild" is soooooooo much better. This might sound lame, but seeing this awesome machine made my day. Sorry for the poor quality pictures, I took them with a camera phone.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Know what you mean. Titanium's my favorite on the 360. Thanks for posting.

3. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    that baby is mine. I drove it from NYC and parked it at my friend's place. My friend drove me and another guy to play golf today. I would have driven it to the golf course myself, but I was going with 2 other people and decided to take 1 car instead of 2.

WOW.....first time anyone on this board has seen my car and posted it :)

4. Sharif

Sharif Formula Junior

Oct 19, 2003
    New York
    Full Name:
    Sharif
    Congrats on such a beautiful machine. At first it did not register in my head what I was seeing.

You really notice all of these cool aerodynamic details on the car when it's right in front of you. Also, that engine bay is a work of art.

It was around 4:55 when I took the pictures. Did I miss you by much ? It would have been nice to meet you. maybe next time.

Thanks for going to play golf :) As fun as the m3 is, I was hoping I would hear the 360 open when I pushed my key :) All sorts of crazy things ran through my mind...wondering if the owner would mind if I left my car instead was one of them

5. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    I got back to my car at around 6:50pm.