9 Ferraris braved the cold/snow today! | FerrariChat

9 Ferraris braved the cold/snow today!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by GaryReed, Nov 23, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GaryReed

GaryReed F1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2002
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Gary
  2. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Great pictures! Looks like a lot of fun! Im glad some owners arent afraid to drive in the snow :)

3. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    great pics - looks like it was fun. Thanks for posting. Only problem with winter driving is all the salt from the roads :(

4. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    In this part of the country, especially the rural parts, the county spreads sand (bordering on gravel sometimes) in lieu of salt. Closer in to the city a spray deicer is used on overpasses that is not supposed to rot cars.

Not that it matters, the rain around here rots cars that are left outside on a regular basis, salt or no. Moss growing in the window tracks causes a bit of a problem too!

DJ

5. Willis360

Willis360 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Willis H
    Gary, I like your new avatar! :)

We got lucky to do this drive. The weather stayed dry and icy patches were few. I wish they'd repave that nice twisty section through the trees. It felt like I was driving in a WRC rally. :)