360 Wheels with Michelin Pilot Sports -- FS | FerrariChat

360 Wheels with Michelin Pilot Sports -- FS

Discussion in '360/430' started by Jack(LA), Apr 16, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jack(LA)

Jack(LA) Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Los Angeles
  2. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Jack, you know what, I STILL am looking for a front 360 wheel to complete my collection. I am willing to buy a set of fronts.

3. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    Omar, you collect wheels? In sets or single pieces?

4. Auraraptor

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Sorta, kinda, yes.

I thought 360 wheels would work on my 328. I was wrong...almost. The rears will not work. So I sold the set I had and bought a set of fronts, and then a single lone front. So now I have a set and a half of 3 wheels and need one more 360 front. I am willing to buy another set of fronts (2), so I get 5 wheels. I just really want a full set so I can install them on my car. (here is pictures of when I only had 2, http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10071)

As for general, I looked at every modern ferrari wheel and determined which would and would not fit. Then I looked at which styles I personally liked to buy. Personally, the best would be a set of F512M fronts, but saddly that would set me back 6G (and that is buying them from discount dealers, and not the list at over 8 grand!)

So in terms of cost to look etc etc etc, 360 fronts are the best way to go, IMO.

If someone can help me out, I would be grateful, I have been looking for a the last wheel FOREVER. I am willing to buy a set of fronts (2 wheels), as then its easier for the seller to sell the rears as a pair, and I can use my spare wheel as a spare for when/if one wheel gets bent.

5. chepinonio

chepinonio Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 12, 2004
    USA
  6. Auraraptor

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Chep, what seems to catch your fancy...

7. chepinonio

chepinonio Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 12, 2004
    USA
    sorry to laugh but, imo the wheels look ridiculous on that car.

8. Auraraptor

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    If you say so, personally I rather like it. They fit the wheel wells just right. I think they look too small on the 360. :p (IMHO, the 360 and 550/575 both look better with 19s)

9. chepinonio

chepinonio Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 12, 2004
    USA
    i believe almost all ferraris look best with their original wheels...19 on 360 is awsome but.....i kinda like the challenge wheels on them too. dont take this the wrong way, but i just think it looks silly.
    ps...i think the wheel gap is a little much, or it might be the contrast since the well is not black

10. Auraraptor

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Lower profiles make the wheel gap stick out more then otherwise. Thats what we have springs and shocks for. :)

In those pictures, I was using the wrong profile tires since I did not remove the OEM rubber and replace it yet, so that heightens the effect.

11. shelbee

shelbee Guest

I also have a set (4) of OEM 360 wheels (5 spoke) with tires available. Nearly new since I bought a set of Modular wheels to replace these set. Michelin Pilot Sports tires with 10% thread wear and wheels are in perfect condition. E-mail me if anyone is interested.

12. chepinonio

chepinonio Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 12, 2004
    USA
    quanto???

13. Jack(LA)

Jack(LA) Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Los Angeles