For those of you in the Detroit area... | FerrariChat

For those of you in the Detroit area...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by callaides, Apr 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. callaides

callaides Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2004
    Detroit, MI
    On May 13th (the date still is tentative, but I'll surely keep you updated) Sergio Pininfarina is coming to give a lecture/speech most likely on the topic of Italian design, and transportation design in general at our school. I'm pretty sure it will be free, as all of the prior speeches have been. Reservations aren't needed, and I still don't know the time (the chairman let it slip to me early, and I didn't feel the need to press for details yet), but it will most definately be held in our Auditorium right on campus.

So yeah, come and listen, as I don't know how many more times he'll be over here speaking about something he's passionate about.

Take care

(I'll keep updating this post as soon as I know details and the like)

2. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Formula 3

Apr 20, 2002
    Awesome! Yes please keep us updated.

Which school?

3. callaides

callaides Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2004
    Detroit, MI
    The College for Creative Studies. It's right next to John R St. by Warren Ave.

4. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Formula 3

Apr 20, 2002
    Of course. I should have known that would be the place.....

5. funshipone

funshipone Formula Junior

Jan 2, 2002
    Harrison Twp. Mi. US
    Full Name:
    John Bicsak
    Please keep us updated as VP of Ferrari Club of America Michigan Chapter I will attend. I am surprised Cauley Ferrari is not aware of him coming.

6. callaides

callaides Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2004
    Detroit, MI
    Yeah, I would have thought they'd be aware of it, but it seems the school at least is keeping it on the down-low. I'm not sure how Pininfarina as an agency are handling it, so I'm not sure whther or not they'll be notifying too many people. It'll be a relatively small assembly, as he spoke last year, too, and I didn't even know he was speaking last year, and I go to this school!!!