Ferrari's on 355 Today....(Sat.) | FerrariChat

Ferrari's on 355 Today....(Sat.)

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by FerrariFrank1, Apr 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    I took Frankie down to Romeoville to ride his Dirt Bike today. As we were driving South on I-355,a little before 2:00PM. We saw a Red 355 Berlinetta,with a Yellow Gallardo behind it driving in the Northbound Lanes,about in the Downers Grove area. Thats the second Gallardo that I've seen out on the Road in the past couple weeks. Saw a Silver one in my area last week.

Then,on the way back,a little after 3:30PM. We were now headed North on 355,and saw a Red 308GTS headed South,at about 75th. St.

Anyone we Know???

Also. Hope we don't see a post,Tomorrow,that says; "Saw a whole Bunch of Ferrari's on Northbound 94 today"....Because,they Should be out there WITH us!!! :)

2. DN35

DN35 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 22, 2003
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    D. Norton
    May have been my brother out in my 308. I live right around 355 and 75th so maybe so....

3. Tod328gts

Tod328gts Formula Junior

Jul 23, 2003
    River Forest, IL
    Full Name:
    Tod Whitmore
    Friday, i took the day off to get things done around the house, finished them all about 1pm and pulled the F-car out of the garage, was going to go cruising around. While i was putsing in the garage, a guy in a red 355 went down my adjacent street, he saw my 328 and he swung a Uee and stopped by to check it out. He was on his way to Continental to get his radio back from them and was out cruising too, didn't get long to chat, but nice guy and Beautiful car!!! Hmmmm??? Maybe forget the TR and do the 355??? Hmmm????

It's funny how F-car owners have an eye for spotting other F-cars.....

4. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    Tod-

Sat. morn between 10:30 and 11:00, saw a black 328 pulling out onto Rt. 14 in Palatine.

I was going to Cafe 14 with a couple of friends for breakfast.

Was it you?

5. Tod328gts

Tod328gts Formula Junior

Jul 23, 2003
    River Forest, IL
    Full Name:
    Tod Whitmore
    Nope, Not me, i left for Michigan very early saturday morning and didn't get back into town until late saturday night. Sunday i was thinking about stopping by at my Mom's house to visit after our little drive up north, but decided to head straight home...

WOW, another Black 328 out there???? I thought i had the only one, now i'm going to have to find a new color one to buy... :)

6. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Yes,Tod. Two years ago,at the Bella Macchines Show in Oakbrook. I was on my way there,and saw a Black 328,with a Guy,I'd say in his 30's. With a kid with him on my way there. He was going there,too. His car was very nice,but it had some Gaudy Chrome Custom Wheels that were way to big,(Diameter) that really made it look like it belonged in a rap video. Otherwise,It was perfect.