MORE PiCS of Ferrari's and exotics taken in Korea tonite! 2nd series! | FerrariChat

MORE PiCS of Ferrari's and exotics taken in Korea tonite! 2nd series!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by silverf1modena, Apr 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. silverf1modena

silverf1modena Formula Junior

#1 silverf1modena, Apr 18, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hi! As I promised, I took some more pics tonight in Seoul Korea of Ferraris and Exotics. My buddy who let me take the pics is a avid Ferrari and Lambo collector in Apkujong dong Korea, who collects and sells exotics(more so a Ferrari collector but sells more Lambos). He has a little show room that he shows his collection a little at a time of his cars, motorcycles, and neat bicycles too! I will be going back tomorrow because he has a red/red Stradale coming in to add to his collection(he just sold his black one to a buddy)and he will be taking me to his garage to show me some of his other cars, so that I can share with you guys the pics.
    The Gallardos pictured are both his, one a manual and one a E-gear. The Ferrari 360 is a Koenig special with some Gruppe M tuning done also(thats his little brother's car). The Murci pictured is a E-gear Murci and I got to drive it^_^, but it started raining. I have driven the 6speed before but never the E-gear. It is very impressive and smooth. The scooters and bikes were all shifted around so we could get some cool shots. Boy is that Harley heavy! That bicycle you see is a Mercedes mountain bike with shocks in the front and rear and is LIGHT!!! I hope you guys enjoy the pics!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. abavai

abavai Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Maserati picture, please!!!!!!!

3. FerrariFlip

FerrariFlip Karting

Dec 19, 2003
    Bonaire,Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Philippe Haak
    Nice pics dude, I like that bike!

4. silverf1modena

Sorry. I will take more pics of the Maserati, when I take pics of the Stradale.

5. silverf1modena

YeaH! that mercedes bike is cool! the way the shocks work is awesome and also it folds up! That thing is designed for like Triatheletes and stuff so it is really light! It costs 7K US dollars in Korea! I'd rather get some more parts for my 360, like an exhaust system and carbon airintake box^_^! But I guess if you got cash to spare...

6. silverf1modena

Oh I forgot to mention, that 360 Modena is supposed to have about 490 horsies!!!

7. silverf1modena

thanx ferrariFliP!!!

8. silverf1modena

Would you guys like for me to load up some video files too?

9. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    hell yeah!!!

10. Strasse

Strasse Formula Junior

Apr 12, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Hear, hear!

Fantastic pictures. Thanks a million.

11. warrenn

warrenn Formula Junior

Mar 12, 2004
    LA for now,NJ really
    silverf1 is a pimp. the end.

He is what all Korean boys strive to be and what korean men pretend to be.

12. silverf1modena

You goT it!!!! I will get alot of files together and have my buddy put some together and hopefully have some up by today!

13. silverf1modena

U are very welcome! Look forward to some more today! I'm leaving in about 2 hours to get some pics of the Stradale and then some!!! I'm glad you guys enjoy the pics! That's the least I can do!=)

14. silverf1modena

HaHa! Warren, you are too much bro! If I'm a pimp you da Pimp DADDAY!!!

15. formulared

formulared Rookie

Feb 24, 2004
    S. California
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Pictures were taken at Studie?

16. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Thanks for posting... Nice pictures... That 360 looks bad-ass...! :)

17. 9 ONE 1

9 ONE 1 Karting

Mar 5, 2004
    Nor Cal
    Full Name:
    S. V.
    Isnt' there supposed to be a famine in Korea???

18. silverf1modena

Hi! No, not at Studie. Studie specializes in wheels and accessories mostly. At times they sell complete Brabus cars, etc.. but in the most part, they sell accessories. This is a personal collector and he also, sells cars, mainly Lambos and some ferraris, nut also any exotic. He has two carrera GT's coming in and two 612's one in red and tan and one in black. His show room is called C2.^_^

19. silverf1modena

You are very welcome!!! I will post more tomorrow! Alot more cars coming in! Also some garage shots too! Yea, that 360 is nice but i dont mucj like some of the aero parts. The carbon airboxes are really nice tho!

20. silverf1modena

Pardon? You are joking right? Or are you thinking of North Korea? These pictures were taken in South Korea. Seoul to be exact.
    HmMmmm. Where are you from 9one 1? By your profile, you seem to be of Asian descent and I'm sure you have somewhat of a knowledge in Asian culture and would be somewhat knowledgeable in this area. Either you are being sarcastic, or you really don't know. Go ahead and send me a PM or post here what you think, and I will be glad to answer some questions for you and I'm sure alot of other memebers would also. What nationality are you? I am of Korean, Hawaiian, Japanese, Portugese, and Samoan descent.

21. PKIM

PKIM Karting

Jan 1, 2004
    Redlands
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Silverf1modena,
    That is amazing to see such exotics in S. Korea, of all places. I was in Seoul, in '87. Where does your friend drive these beautiful cars? Is there a market for exotic cars in S. Korea? I am also a Korean decent and it would be interesting to see how many Korean car enthusiast there are on this forum, especially in So Cal. We should also get together.

Paul

22. silverf1modena

Nice to meet you Paul! Yes there is a HUGE market for exotics in Korea. It has been growing ever since the mid ninties(even though there have been exotice collectors for a longer period, as in the likes of the chairman of Samsung who has had the Ruf Yellowbird forever). But has elevated considerably since 2000. Also, you can drive these cars anywhere. The highwyas here are literally empty after 10pm, so yea... Alot of the exotics are located in Apkujongdong, Samsungdong, and Chongdamdong. What do you drive?

23. PKIM

PKIM Karting

Jan 1, 2004
    Redlands
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Silver,

I just pm'ed you,

Paul

24. warrenn

warrenn Formula Junior

Mar 12, 2004
    LA for now,NJ really
    There are those who post to add advice, opinions, info etc.. and then there are those who post to initiate chat wars.. please don't tell me you are of the latter. However in the event that you just don't know, or perhaps you were speaking of N Korea in which case you would be partially correct, there is no famine in S. Korea. In fact on the whole, I think food is cheaper over there.