Wrestler, F-car owner in domestic violence case | FerrariChat

Wrestler, F-car owner in domestic violence case

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by larz, Apr 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. larz

larz Rookie

Feb 27, 2004
    Full Name:
    Lawrence
  2. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    "I don't know why he hit me. He was such a gentle, loud, obnoxious, steroid-pumping, WWF wrestler. I didn't know he had it in him."

BTW, I'm sure it's the divorce atty that's feeding the media every one of his extravagances...

3. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    He should have come to the Westin this weekend, and chilled out a little bit.

Bring that hottie, too!

4. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    How do you know he has a Ferrari?

5. Devia

Devia Karting

Mar 17, 2004
    Orange, CA
    Full Name:
    Julie Sczesny
    I do not see why him owning a Ferrari is worth mentioning, he has a problem with Domestic Violence!

He needs to learn to control his temper, and not blame whoever is around him for his problems, nor take it out on them.

He needs to take responsibility of it, and stop, before he he puts someone in the hospital, or worse!

- Julie

6. Forza1

Forza1 Formula Junior

Mar 20, 2004
    California
    Goes to show that you can take the wrestler out of the rednecks, but you can't take the redneck...

-DC

7. larz

larz Rookie

Feb 27, 2004
    Full Name:
    Lawrence
    When I lived in San Antonio, Texas I'd see him driving his F40 and F368 around. Media will always mention the lavish objects in an effort to show his extravagant life style somehow correlating with his bad behavior. He's not the only one.

8. LA Swede

LA Swede Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2003
    SoCal
    OT: very nice avatar Ryalex. My buddy just dropped by yesterday with a new white SS daytona he picked up for himself. Looked very nice.

9. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Thanks Swede. I know on my Rolex thread I had said I'd get a Panerai first, but the name was so close to my handle here I just had to do it. The Daytona is nice.