Was anyone here at Classics for Charity at Beverly Hills LTD yesterday? | FerrariChat

Was anyone here at Classics for Charity at Beverly Hills LTD yesterday?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Art, Apr 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Art

Art Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2004
    Southern California
    This event goes on at the Beverly Hills MB dealership ever year around this time. There were a good amount of Ferrari's there, mostly 360s. There was an F40 there as well. So did anyone from the board go?

2. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    I was there. The Gun metal Gullwing MBZ was pretty impressive. The F-cars were not really out in force. Overall, not a bad way to spend an hour on a Sunday morning.

DL

3. FastRed355

FastRed355 Formula 3

Oct 3, 2003
    Westwood
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I was there in the concours. It was a great day.

A lot of decked out cars. Love all the F-cars of course. The Meridean silver 360 coupe was there. I really like the front hood modification. I will consider it when I get my 360.

The black '66 Cobra was my next favorite.

Met Jay Leno and he signed my concours entry form.

4. jbjavaheri

jbjavaheri Karting

Mar 4, 2004
    West L.A.
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I was there! I go every year with my dad, who's also a car freak but loves the classics more. Loved the F-40 that was there, by far the nicest car! I was there until about 5:00 and got to see the BH Ferrari sales guys (i think) drive away in the 360 CS, 575M, and the F40. WOW what a car, the sound!!!

My favorite classic car there by far was the Aston Martin DB4GT Zagato, which I believe won Best in Show. The green on it, I think it was British Racing Green Metallic, was the nicest shade of green I've ever seen. And I hate green exteriors!! Nice turn out.

But I was disappointed that Meridian didn't bring their highly modded TDF Blue 360 CS. Had to give my friend who works there a little bit of a hard time for that.