Get well soon , Maradonna------------------ | FerrariChat

Get well soon , Maradonna------------------

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by tonyh, Apr 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    #1 tonyh, Apr 20, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. matkat

matkat Formula 3

Mar 18, 2003
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Dave McGuire
    now now Tony do I detect a hint of "bitter and twistedness" there? I was lucky enough to meet the Great man when he was on an aircraft of mine to BA though my Spanish is non existant as his English I explained about why I wanted to shake the hand of God,he was very amused,speaking of cheats how is Geoff Hurst these days? at least Maradonna was a good enough cheat to actually get the ball in the net! and what about Maradonna"s second goal,and anyway if Garry"Donkey"Linaker had converted the much easier chance later on it would have been academic anyway.By the way there is no point in coming back about Scotland at least we know we are cr$p.
    Dave McGuire

3. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    He was good enough to get the ball into back of the net with his hand.....i'll admit the 2nd goal was special, however.As for Geoff Hurst, if it's good enough for the ref, it's good enough for me.
    As for Scotland, the only "sport" you lot are any good at is snooker !
    From what i see, the only way your soccer strikers' can score is if it's with some dodgy hotel residents in La Manga.....

4. matkat

matkat Formula 3

Mar 18, 2003
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Dave McGuire
    If one goals good enough for the Ref(hursts cheating one)then why not Maradonnas beauty?(the first of the 2)And as for snooker its all a lot of balls for me,ref the Leicester city Gentlemen having seen the pics of the "dubious guests"if he could score with any of them he is a better man than me,as for the others if my memory serves me right was not one Irish and the other African/english?besides the fact I did say Scotland were cr$p anyway so no points for stating the obvious.
    Incidentlly after Engerlund cheated to the Jules rime trophy what was the score when they played the Scots at Wembley the following year?
    The "Scoring Gentleman" you refer to has been dropped from the latest squad list(today)so he can not be very good "at scoring"

5. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    1st goal was handball, Geoff Hurst's crossed the line according to my rose tinted specs.

6. matkat

matkat Formula 3

Mar 18, 2003
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Dave McGuire
    And to my totally unbiased opinion Maradonna"s was a perfectly good goal which was accidently handled.And Hurst"s was a blant "no goal" which should never have stood.

7. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    we'll leave it there, Dave.

8. matkat

matkat Formula 3

Mar 18, 2003
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Dave McGuire
    Okay Tone,just when I was about to have some fun to!!

9. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    I wouldn't want to ruin a potential friendship on the back of Maradonna ! :)

10. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    LOL!!

Tony, I was expecting the post to read, "To our beloved customer, get well soon. Love, the Colombian Cartel."

11. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Ha!

"the plane, boss , the plane !"