Acrylic Nails and the Lotus Elise | FerrariChat

Acrylic Nails and the Lotus Elise

Discussion in 'British' started by Bill Sawyer, Apr 21, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bill Sawyer

Bill Sawyer Formula 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Georgia
    Thank God for Nika and other women who get it.

Anita Lienert from the Detroit News obviously doesn't. Follow the link and check out her review of the Lotus Elise; it's good for a few chuckles. You'd think she was reviewing an SUV rather than one of the best performing small sports cars on the planet. I can't imagine what she'd say about the Enzo.

Lienert is the sister-in-law of Jean Jennings from Automobile Magazine, so it's not like she shouldn't know better.

Enjoy!

http://www.detnews.com/2004/autosconsumer/0404/21/g01-128748.htm

2. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna

1979 Lotus in "Pretty Woman?" What's this woman on?

3. FrostCS

FrostCS Karting

Mar 3, 2004
    Vegas
    Full Name:
    Christopher
    Personally I feel that she should be slapped in the face with a black latex thigh-high hooker's boot, just for choosing a Miata over an Elise. Next, whoever chose her to test drive a sportscar and not a station-wagon should have their intestines removed through their ears then filled as sausages with already beaten-dead-horse meat, before being returned to there proper place.
    Simply of course, because that's how I felt after reading her review of this car. Obviously she has no business being in the drivers seat of the Elise, let alone within 100 feet of this type of car. I do beleive a restraining order should be arranged.
    What is this world coming to?
    CS

4. Bill Sawyer

Bill Sawyer Formula 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Georgia
    Your advice has been forwarded to her editors.

5. FrostCS

FrostCS Karting

Mar 3, 2004
    Vegas
    Full Name:
    Christopher
    Feel free, I just hope justice is well served.