Seats in 360 | FerrariChat

Seats in 360

Discussion in '360/430' started by ETW, Nov 24, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ETW

ETW Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    MA
    Hi, I was wondering which seats are more comfternle in a 360... The regular ones or the Daytona seats. Ive been in a few wit hstock seats but none with the Daytonas. My dad has a bad back so we will need a comfterble seat in the car. We looked at a 355 but it was too low to the ground and uncomfterble. The stock 360 seats were WAY better, so I was wondering how the Daytonas are.
    Thanks

2. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    Don't know about any of the other Modena seats, but I've been able to go around 200 miles before my back starts to ache in the Daytonas. Not bad considering..................

3. scott63

scott63 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    I like them both although I have the daytona's in my 360. They are very comfortable.

4. johnw

johnw Formula Junior

Jun 19, 2002
    toronto
    Full Name:
    john
    i've had both and think the daytona is a bit better

5. Izza

Izza Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    London
    ETW - I have got back problems myself. I don't know the size of your Dad but if he is like me being above average in both bulk or height then I found the normal seats did not even touch my lower back. The padding went around the sides and cut across just under the shoulder blades.

To this end, I can't believe the Daytona could be worse.

Izza

6. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    before making a decision on the stock or Daytona seats, try to locate a 360 with the leather covered carbon fiber racing seats. that is what I have and I like the fit and support much better than the stock seats. I never sat on the Daytona seats so I cannot comment on them.

7. Gary(SF)

Gary(SF) F1 Rookie

Oct 13, 2003
    Los Altos Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Gary B.
    I can't comment from personal experience, but a good friend with a 360 has the sport seats, and both he and his wife wish they had not ordered them. They are sore after an hour's drive. FWIW.

Gary

8. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    I have Daytona seats in my 360...

they are comfortable for me...enough padding...enough space.

9. pwongd

pwongd Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Thailand
    Full Name:
    pwongd
    I've tried all three, Daytona, stock, and sport seats. Sport seats felt like a wooden bench to me. Daytona is a bit more comfortable for me, but the problem with us in Thailand is that there's dust all over and it gets hung up badly in a Daytona seat. I went with stock and found the hardness very bearable for now. My wife is quite small and she complains that the stock seat doesn't support her lower back, plus her upper shoulder hits the upper bulk of the seat.