328 CAR COVER RECCOMENDATION | FerrariChat

328 CAR COVER RECCOMENDATION

Discussion in '308/328' started by Glen_Lloyd, Apr 21, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Glen_Lloyd

Glen_Lloyd Formula Junior
    Owner

Dec 13, 2003
    Lloydminster AB
    Full Name:
    Glen
    I need a car cover for my 328. It will only be used to cover the car while it is parked in the garage to keep dust off it. I don't put the roof panel in so it would also keep dust out of the interior. Would prefer to have one that is fitted rather than a universal fit. Any reccomendations? Keep in mind I am in Canada so would prefer to buy one here, or the supplier would have to ship non UPS to Canada. Thanks

2. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    $50 at Costco, is also water repellant yet breathes too. i forget the name, but i use it for when i park at the Mall, etc and would be fine for your minor use.

3. jwise

jwise Formula Junior

Apr 2, 2003
    Portland Maine
    #3 jwise, Apr 22, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    If you want to spend quite a bit more- buy the fitted cover from the owners site- if you haven't registered at the site, you will have to first:

https://www.owners.ferrari.com

I bought the red one from there and it was a total of about $320 and fits like a glove. After ordering, it takes a couple months to get it. Satin on the outside, flannel on the inside.

Photo:
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. MARQ

MARQ Formula 3

Feb 9, 2002
    East Coast US
    Full Name:
    Marq
    Glen, I use my car cover same as you, inside the garage only & with the roof panel out. Bevery Hills Motoring makes a fitted cover (pockets for mirrors, etc) that fits perfectly and stays tight across the roof panel area even without the panel in place. They offer many choices of materials/colors; I use cotton exterior w/flannel interior. Most reasonably priced.