Another fun car in the stable - M3 (E36) | FerrariChat

Another fun car in the stable - M3 (E36)

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by tigermilk, Nov 24, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tigermilk

tigermilk Formula Junior

Jul 12, 2001
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    James P. Smith
    Really it's more for the wife. '98 Silver M3 coupe. More hp and more giddyap than the 308, but still not as fun to drive. Much more refined than the 308 (more polite sounding exhaust and easier steering). Still a fine addition. She had a long list of cars she wanted to try, and this one won out. Next up? Hopefully a Lotus Elise when they arrive.

2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Tigermilk, congratulations... Now we want to see pictures...!

The Lotus Elise will undoubtedly be the most talked-about addition to your stable upon receipt... We're already waiting impatiently... :)

3. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    The E36 M3 is a wicked car. I find them to be the best of the 3 (although purists will always go to the E30). A brilliant car that you can run nito the ground, easily maintain, and drive practically. Plus, they're TONS of fun.

I know multiple owners with go-faster cars that have 150k+ miles on them w/o breaking a sweat.

--Dan

4. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Formula 3

Apr 20, 2002
    Nice choice! Those always were fun cars to drive. I'm thinking of one myself for my next daily driver. No pics? :)