GO FLAMER GO !!! | FerrariChat

GO FLAMER GO !!!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Kds, Apr 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

If Clax can root for "Hogtown" I can do the same for "Cowtown" to beat "Motor City"......and hopefully the way they won last night's first game of the series it will continue.....

FWIW....I wanted to edit my thread title typo to read FLAMES instead of flamer but it didn't work......

2. johnw

johnw Formula Junior

Jun 19, 2002
    toronto
    Full Name:
    john
    ya, go flamers doesn't quite sound right.

3. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    I'm with ya on this. Go Flamer ... er Flames ... Go! I really don't care for the Wings. The nerve of that city calling themselves Hockeytown. I guess we should call Toronto Motown then. Go Flames!

4. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    What are you saying.....?
    GO HABS GO! :)

5. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

John T....

Big rivalry with my sister from Ottawa on that one.....she's a 30 year Hab's fan.

6. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Absolutely! I like the Habs as well. Although, my heart is always with the Leafs. The only Canadian team I don't like is Ottawa. So, Go Leafs, Go Flames and Go Habs!

7. tsang85

tsang85 Formula Junior

Mar 5, 2004
    Vancouver
    boo flames boo.
    canucks could have beaten the flames easily, but we just weren't trying hard enough. With our skill, and a little more work ethic, we could have crushed them.

8. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

HI KDS, what's up dude. Tudo bem?

Hey I wish your team all the luck, I have always had a certain respect for the Calgary Flames and wish them the best. On the other hand I obviously wish the best for the Leafs for obvious reasons.

We already took out the trash (Ottawa Senators) and now its time for the men to play hockey! May the best team win!

Vasco.R

9. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

Boa Tarde Vasco !!

Well.....all I can say is that I have been surfing F-Chat "unninterupted" for 2 hours now from work, and expect (due to a 1pm MST start here) to be really slow today.

You could fire a cannon in our showroom and no one would notice.

10. Burnout

Burnout Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Canada
    Amen! Here's hoping for a Leafs vs. Habs eastern final, and a Flames vs. Sharks western final.

PS hey Clax, are you sporting a Leafs flag on your Murci? :D

11. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Nope, but after last nights victory, I was ready to do it!

Go Flames! Important game tonight!