360 CS @ Magny Cours | FerrariChat

360 CS @ Magny Cours

Discussion in '360/430' started by bjc138, Apr 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bjc138

bjc138 Karting

Sep 2, 2002
    DC
    Full Name:
    brian
    Had my first track day with the Stradale on Monday. In a word - awesome! The car performed flawlessly. 540km to get there, comfortable ride, plenty of fun on the twisty bits and lots of noise in the tunnels! The track experience was out of this world. This car is a track monster. The noise, the brakes, the acceleration, the grip...all fantastic.

Zero fade on the brakes after 300km of track work. Some brake dust but not excessive. The instructor, a Stradale owner, said that Ferrari have tracked cars for 40,000km and not replaced the rotors..we'll see!

Used a suction-cup camera for video (thanks for the tip Warren). There's a 10 minute QuickTime movie here: http://homepage.hispeed.ch/bjc138/MagnyCours2004/Video.mov

Since a picture is worth a 1,000 words, here's one after just one lap where we all left together and guess what car's in front?!!

Hope you enjoy the movie.

- Brian

2. rpmtifosi

rpmtifosi Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Guy
    Nice video Brian!! :)
    Love the sound of the engine!!
    The 360 CS seems to have the best of two worlds: a great road car and a fabulous track car!! Damn, i really need one!!!

Enjoy your car....drive it!! ;)

CIAO...

Guy

3. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    Thank you for the video. I really nice to see and hear a 360 CS on the track.

4. wazza

wazza Formula Junior

Oct 9, 2003
    Brian,

Great Video

Glad the suction cup worked.

Did you meet up with Izza, I think he was on the same trip?

Wazza

5. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    Nice Driving, great sound!!

6. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    Brian,

Great and nice long video! Great car and sound! I really enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing! :)

7. Izza

Izza Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    London
    Different track day and different track.

From what I saw and remember, the Magny Cours complex has the track in the video, the F1 track, a karting arena and a golf course. We could all go to a track day there, bumo into only a few others and never realise!