Finally Located a Pozzi Blue 355 6-speed (Miller Motorcars) | FerrariChat

Finally Located a Pozzi Blue 355 6-speed (Miller Motorcars)

Discussion in '348/355' started by sagaponack, Apr 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sagaponack

sagaponack Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Miller Motorcars (notoriously high priced) has a Pozzi 355 6-speed with 14k miles for a very high $117k.

Has anyone seen this car?

Best,

www.bridgehamptonmotoringclub.com

The Finest Collector Car Environment on the Planet

2. Racerboy

Racerboy Formula Junior

Feb 3, 2004
    Bay Area
    Hey I have seen the car (I believe anyway), but it was hard to tell its shape as it was covered in dust from their renovation. The car did seem to be well kept from as much as I could tell, but I can not be specific. I could perhaps take another run down in about 2 weeks if you cannot find anyone else to look at it. Goodluck

3. richard_wallace

richard_wallace Formula 3

Feb 6, 2004
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Richard Wallace
    I have not seen it - but I will paint my Red 355 Spider with 17K miles - Pozzi Blue and I am only charging $115K. :)

I have looked at Miller's site 100 times over the past few years... And I always wonder about their asking price - they make Dupont look reasonable. I am wondering how much they would come down - are they just leaving a lot of negotiating room? Or do they get enough people that will pay those prices... Scary.

I also don't like how they put nothing about the maintenance, etc.... You would think they would beef up the descriptions to entice people on why they would be charging 10 - 15K over everyone else - At least Michael Sheehan gives the history with his higher than average prices....

Let us know if you call and see how much they flex on the price...

Rich

Ps. Nice Color that Pozzi.. I also like the Silver One they have for sale...

4. PCH

PCH F1 Rookie

Apr 7, 2004
    I'm not sure their prices are that far out of line, at least with the 360's. A local, low mile, excellant car with up to date or beyond sevice should command a higher $$. And don't forget there just asking prices.

5. sagaponack

sagaponack Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Rob

These guys won't even return calls they are so successful.

If you make it down there let me know. Thanks!