2 birds with 1 stone... | FerrariChat

2 birds with 1 stone...

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by 360 Spyder, Apr 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 360 Spyder

360 Spyder Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    Near the Cows....
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Or should I say 2 horses with 1 stone?
    I went by Foreign Cars Italia today and lo-and-behold, they had the F50 sitting in the showroom. :D Soooooo pretty!
    But, then after the F50...I noticed a TDF Blue 360 Spider with tan int. Very nice combination to my surprise.
    Now for the second horse...what, you thought the 360 was it...nope! Sitting in front of the 360 Spider was an intimidating looking black on black 360 with this weird badge across the tail...Challenge Stradale I think it said. :D
    Yep!! A black on black 360 Challenge Stradale and I was in it's presence. Good Lord that car is beautiful! Carbon fiber inside so shinny and the 5 time championship plate; plus the 50 years flags on the center console. Man I wish it was my car.
    Pictures will be up tomorrow for those interested! Until then...I eagerly await this coming Saturday as the F50 is expected to be there.

2. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    Nice!!! Pics please!

- Andy

3. 360 Spyder

360 Spyder Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    Near the Cows....
    Full Name:
    Rob
  4. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    What is that some kind of aftermarket company??? hahahahaha :)

I may have to go check out the F50/stradale........never seen an F50 in person. Kinda funny I've seen 3-enzo's and 3-F40's but never seen the F50. Thanks for the update.

Jeremy