Oak Beach Inn 11-02-03 | FerrariChat

Oak Beach Inn 11-02-03

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by tuttebenne, Nov 2, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tuttebenne

tuttebenne F1 Rookie

Mar 26, 2003
    Bay Shore, NY
    Full Name:
    Andy
    #1 tuttebenne, Nov 2, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    What a fantastic morning! Sunny, mild, and all those Ferraris!

It was great seeing you Dave, Greg, and Barney. And it was especially nice that it didn't rain this time. I think Dave is batting 1000 in that he's brought one of his cars - no matter what the weather - in each of the last three weekend get-togethers.

Greg, its always good fun when you're around and Barney, you get the "early bird" award for showing up so far ahead of the rest of us! I can't say its too bad that Ed couldn't make it because I think all of us would trade places with him this weekend with no regret. Oh to be wasting away in Marguerita-ville :cool:

If I recall correctly there were Barney's, Daves, and my 308, Greg's 328, the three 360 Modenas(!), the black TR that pulled in just as we met, and the fellow who did a drive by in the red 348 Spider. That's a pretty good showing for Ferrari. If we count Scott's blue 360 Spyder (which was there before we arrived) that's ten cars!

Here are a couple of shots I took. Take care guys and have a great week.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. tuttebenne

tuttebenne F1 Rookie

Mar 26, 2003
    Bay Shore, NY
    Full Name:
    Andy
    #2 tuttebenne, Nov 2, 2003
  3. tuttebenne

tuttebenne F1 Rookie

Mar 26, 2003
    Bay Shore, NY
    Full Name:
    Andy
    #3 tuttebenne, Nov 2, 2003
  4. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

Andy, it was a great day at the beach. Went for a long drive afterwards, figuring there are not going to be many more 70+ degree days. However we should have a regular breakfast club every Sun. morning.

5. Prugna 328

Prugna 328 Formula 3

Sep 10, 2003
    L.I.N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Gregory
    Sounds great!

6. tuttebenne

tuttebenne F1 Rookie

Mar 26, 2003
    Bay Shore, NY
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Next time, if everyone lets me know their preference, I can stop by the local 7-11 and pick up coffee or tea.

I remember trips to the beach in the morning with my parents. My dad had this portable gas stove and used to brew coffee and make up eggs and bacon right there on the beach. When you mentioned breakfast, Dave, that's what I thought of first. It might be a bit over the top considering the trunk space of a 308 . . .

7. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    That is one gorgeous 308 GTB with QV rims and the Euro spoiler!

8. Trinacria

Trinacria Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2002
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Baldassare Guzzo
    Beach BBQ breakfast......... sounds like a great time Andy!