Someone buy my 360 stock wheels! | FerrariChat

Someone buy my 360 stock wheels!

Discussion in '360/430' started by advan24r, Apr 28, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. advan24r

advan24r Rookie

Mar 12, 2004
    I'm helping my father sell his stock 18s on his 2003 wheels so he can upgrade wheels. What is a good price to ask? I've been asking $2200 OBO but no bites. Someone please get them off our hands. Only one front rim has a slight curb rash..everything else is perfect.

2. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Asking price seems to hover around 2000-2500, but that no way reflects selling prices.

I have sold a perfect set at $1700, as well as others. The normal range (since I have been looking for a set of fronts, so I am still very familar with the market) is around 1600-1800 for a perfect set of 4 wheels + tires, and around 1200 for a set without tires. Both in assming caps are included.

A friend of mine was in the market for one, and finally settled on a set with curbrash on one wheel for $1500, again with tires.

355 wheels sell slightly higher at around 1800-2000.

PS would you be interested in selling just a pair of the fronts?

3. advan24r

advan24r Rookie

Mar 12, 2004

Well, the price is negotiable. But I can't part them. It has to be sold as a set. Or else it'll be even more difficult to sell the other two. If you know anyone that is interested..let me know. Again..the price is DEFINITELY NEGOTIABLE.

4. superyota

superyota Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2004
    Newport Beach
    You have a p-message.

5. advan24r

advan24r Rookie

Mar 12, 2004
    PMs sent back =)
    Thanks for all the interest. Lets get rid of these suckers so my father can get some deep dish wheels.

6. shelbee

shelbee Guest

I have a set as well sitting in the garage, perfect condition, ready for use. PM me if anyone interested

7. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Better for resale to have them.......

DL

8. advan24r

advan24r Rookie

Mar 12, 2004
    Oh, no need to keep them for resale! I'm sure there will be more on the market to be sold. Besides who would not want aftermarket wheels that look like OEM with a deep dish!

9. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    beware that thought. although i am not in this group, there are many who would not touch a ferrari without original wheels regardless how much better the aftermarket ones are. i recently got gorgeous hre's for my spider but will keep the originals for when resale time comes then sell the hre's separately. i suggest you do same. not worth the few grand to sell them now.

10. David_S

David_S F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Mountains of WNC...
    Full Name:
    David S.
    Might want to auction them off individually on Ebay. The number of people who need just one wheel will be a WHOLE lot higher than the number who want a full set.

11. Caruso360

Caruso360 Karting

May 1, 2003
    So here's the latest on advan24. Read the ad, got in touch with Quincy through email and then with his dad. The deal was done. Yadda, yadda.
    Emails back and forth, went and got cashiers check for COD delivery.
    At the end of all this, geta call from "dad". Decides he can't sell the wheels anymore because the new ones he wanted turn out to be more money than he could or would spend. There are more important things going on in todays world, but come on stop wasting people's time! Plain and simple.

12. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Please post a pic. Will they fit my 308?

Who wants my 16" gold honneycomb Gotti's?

13. Luke

Luke Rookie

Mar 15, 2004
    I am interested in buying wheels with tires for my 355- do yours have the tires too?
    Steve

14. Luke

Luke Rookie

Mar 15, 2004
    I am looking to get 18 inche wheels for my 355 Challenge car- do you know if there would fit?
    Steve
    355 CH with big (looks like F40) brakes

15. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    Personally, I would keep them for resale. Besides, that I bought an extra set 2 years ago, with virtually new tires, and wheels in perfect condition for $2,200.

16. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    Someone new to add to the ignore list. Sorry you had to go through the hassle, but thanks for the heads-up

17. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Yes, with spacers.